Im going to be a horrible old person.
913   25

• Banned

Ill probably live with my daughter or shell be a rich doctor and put me in a home where ill throw food and poop myself on purpose so nurses have to clean me up.

Ahh, i cant wait.

alt text

"What do you mean lower myself? That's the only thing I've ever been. Just a simple human that couldn't save a little girl" -Edward Elric

• Assy McGee Banned

• Swimuminati

If you're in a hurry I could be persuaded to give you 5 or 10 of my accumulated years...

• SwimPeanut

Most likely.

Very seldom do people grow out of being horrible.

epoh reiht gnah ot seert dah
    ,died yeht erofeB
    nawl eht no er'yeht
    ,sevael daed eht ,edistuo eht oT

• Banned

Cosmic_Charlie said:

https://derpicdn.net/img/2015/5/28/905696/thumb.jpg

Hush..at least ill have a family and wont be that old guy at the bunny ranch getting his wrinkly old knob polished causing hookers to run every time he pulls up.

• Assy McGee Banned

Yes. Your one child family. You and her until she distances herself from your cancerous personality. Then it's just you.

http://41.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7305b2Md41qbhez1o1_500.png

• Banned

Mixboy said:

If you're in a hurry I could be persuaded to give you 5 or 10 of my accumulated years...

Huh? How does that work? Do we have to draw matching pentagrams? You lay down and i suck the years out of you a la the troll in that stephen king movie?

• Banned

This presumes you're not old already.

• Banned

Cosmic_Charlie said:

Yes. Your one child family. You and her until she distances herself from your cancerous personality. Then it's just you.

http://41.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7305b2Md41qbhez1o1_500.png

Nope, i have many nieces and nephews of whom im their favorite aunt. One is even named after me.
    alt text

• Assy McGee Banned

Sure.

• SwimLegend

You forgot to edit your "niece's" name out of your post.

09/13/03

• Banned

scoobdog said:

Why is that in quotes? Thats my real niece, foo!

• Babbling

Now, now. Just because you're a horrible young person doesn't mean you have what it takes to be a horrible old person.
    You really have to up your game!

Radiotsar, One Warped Vision, Charity Navigator
    Перший в стіну, коли революція іде!

• SwimLegend

Fuggereiia said:

scoobdog said:

Why is that in quotes? Thats my real niece, foo!

She must be soooooo proud.

09/13/03

• Helper

tsar4 said:

Now, now. Just because you're a horrible young person doesn't mean you have what it takes to be a horrible old person.
    You really have to up your game!

Wait until she is old and in a home, drawing hearts on her depends with red lipstick and waiting for the newest male orderly who hasn't been warned about her to appear.

...they said i'd live forever, but they lied...it's been much longer...
    Cheerful Supplier of Chaos throughout the Known Universe and Beyond...we now have WTF...
    [this pathetic cry for attention has been brought to you by the letters F, U and the number 2]

• Swimuminati

Fuggereiia said:

Mixboy said:

Huh? How does that work? Do we have to draw matching pentagrams? You lay down and i suck the years out of you a la the troll in that stephen king movie?

No, just sign this with your blood and we'll get things rolling....

alt text

• Babbling

You really want to see horrible old people, watch "Whatever Happened to Baby Jane?", starring 2 actresses that hated each other in real life (Joan Crawford, Bette Davis), playing two women who hate each other in the movie.

Bette gives Joan the bird.

Radiotsar, One Warped Vision, Charity Navigator
    Перший в стіну, коли революція іде!

• Helper

tsar4 said:

You really want to see horrible old people, watch "Whatever Happened to Baby Jane?", starring 2 actresses that hated each other in real life (Joan Crawford, Bette Davis), playing two women who hate each other in the movie.

Bette gives Joan the bird.

One of my favorite old movies. Along with 'Mommy Dearest' . :P :D

...they said i'd live forever, but they lied...it's been much longer...
    Cheerful Supplier of Chaos throughout the Known Universe and Beyond...we now have WTF...
    [this pathetic cry for attention has been brought to you by the letters F, U and the number 2]

• Banned

Mixboy said:

Fuggereiia said:

Mixboy said:

No, just sign this with your blood and we'll get things rolling....

alt text

Can you get a contract that's not all scribbles?

• Banned

"Going to be"?

You already are.