are 21 pilots really as bad as people think.
954   30

• SwimStar

last time i was on /mu/ people were comparing them to animal collective lmao.
    i don't like a lot of their songs, but the production and lyrics on blurryface were ok.

"Right. Because it seems to me that you’re exhibiting symptoms of depression, low self worth and anxiety."
    "Those are all different things, right?"

• Toonami Banned

Bland overproduced bubblegum pop.

• IB

idk, maybe
    i usually listen to the same old albums i have and don't know much about new artists or their work
    I'll stream some of their songs later and get back to you. for science

• Banned

They suck. /mu/ has shit taste sometimes.

tha pirate king

Total Kudos Received: 74

/mu/ has shit taste.

It's great when you enjoy things.

• SwimStar

i rarely get into new music too. the last artist that i got into was lana del rey a few years ago rofl.

"Right. Because it seems to me that you’re exhibiting symptoms of depression, low self worth and anxiety."

• SwimStar

empty_cookie_jar said:

/mu/ has shit taste.

chvrches is the only acceptable group to listen too tbqh

• Toonami Banned

Yo, you gotta tell me your taste so I could hook you up.

This "I'm a caveman" nonsense is depressing.

• SwimStar

MasqueradeUnderture said:

Yo, you gotta tell me your taste so I could hook you up.

This "I'm a caveman" nonsense is depressing.

swedish gothcore techno trance is all i listen to

/mu/core is music for melons

• SwimStar

the only /mu/core that i like is loveless, exmilitary, kid a, and american football. i've tried listening to itaots a dozen times but can't get past the third track.

• SwimPunk Banned

I thought this was gonna be about an Area 51 conspiracy

• Banned

They are literally the worst

I hate their radio song that goes THE SONGS ON THE RADIO ARE OK

• SwimStar

sometimes i think that there's nothing going on there cause who could keep a secret like aliens existing from anyone for so long.

• SwimStar

THE SONGS ON THE RADIO ARE OK, BUT MY TASTE IN MUSIC IS YOUR FACE

I LOOOOOOOOOVE YOU JEEEEEEEEEEEEEESUS CHRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIST, OH YES I DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• SwimStar

INSIDE MY MOTHER IN A GARBAGE BIN UNTIL I FIND MYSELF AGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN AGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN OOOOOOOOOOOHHHH OH OOOOH

• Babbling

Crawling in my skinnnnnnn!

• Other Anime

They're like the mashup of Linkin Park and Avril Lavigne the world never asked for

Muscle, muscle! Hustle, hustle!

• Banned

This is like the 3rd or 4th thread I've read from you and they have gotten progressively worse as far as subject matter.

• SwimStar

the music video is 10x worse than the song