Sitting in the theater
273   11

• Banned

Waiting for finding dory to start...but I love these movie theaters where you get a chair and a table and you can order dinner in...ever since I moved to Texas I haven't been to a regular theater since

We think we can make honey without sharing in the fate of bees, but we are in truth nothing but poor bees, destined to accomplish our task and then die.

• IB Banned

Can you believe asshole are trying to convince kids that Dory dies in the end?

So f**ked up....

The Hound.
    @Naraku4656 said:
    > IB's last thread was by Viperslayer

• Swimuminati

I just get a pitcher of beer

• Banned

She should....she ruins everything

We think we can make honey without sharing in the fate of bees, but we are in truth nothing but poor bees, destined to accomplish our task and then die.

• Banned

We got the margarita pitcher

• Swimuminati

that'll work

• Banned

Suuuush it's starting

• Swimuminati

The_Hive44 said:

Suuuush it's starting

says the jerk with her phone out in the theater

• Banned

Shoulda gone w/ IDR instead.

At least that movie looks kickass.

• IB Banned

OHHHHHHH
    OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOH

haha

The Hound.
    @Naraku4656 said:
    > IB's last thread was by Viperslayer

• Banned

Nope I sent that as my food got to me and as the lights went down...I'm not that jackass