Wish Barnes and Noble could be a 24/7 store
165   8

Now I'm bored and wanna go back there. I just need to get past this first wall. If I can just stay awake through this first wall, I'll catch my second wind and crash miserably sometime around 5:30 in the morning.

sigh Why oh why?

• SwimSuperHero

I wish they were open to 11PM like they used to be.
    Except for Sunday, they close at 10PM here.

Did you look at the figurines?
    Mine had a few DBZ figurines. Lots of Gundam and Sailor Moon figurines.
    They didn't have any One Piece figurines like I thought. Didn't have too many Marvel figures, but lots of DC ones.

The One Piece and good Marvel figures might have just been at the Wauwatosa location.
    There's a lot more there.

Usopp Fanatic since 2003.

OR...you could just go to the library...wait. it's late.

OR...you could just buy a super cool book...wait, don't know what genre you dig.

OR...you could just..iono..download a book and drink coffee..wait..probably no.

OR..go to bed...wait..can't keep up. i'm out.

we are all caught in the wordbox
    Way to go, asshole, now we're careening off into space and will definitely die. -.- ~ perfy

• Beast Master

Hehn. Book thread. Torn....

Zeni....

Aye swimae.

Ah didn't get a chance to look for them lol. The store is huge and I got in with five minutes to spare, so I had to just find my book and make a mad dash for the exit... Well no I paid for it, but that's because the security guy was trailing me. He had a black t-shirt on that said "Security" on the back. I'm an advocate of peace these days! The old me would have created a new job opening for a security guard!

• SwimSuperHero

What time did you go there?
    My local one is connected to the mall. I decided to avoid the traffic and went later at 7PM.

Stayed at Barnes and Noble from 7:30 PM until 8PM.
    I streetpassed 15 people on my Nintendo 3DS

I got there at roughly 9:53 or so, and it closes at 10. The one I'm talking about is about ten miles from my house. There's one that's closer and is only about six miles, but it's a lot smaller.
    Haha that's pretty cool! I don't have a 3DS, but I have an idea of how Streetpass works.

• SwimSuperHero

Zenigundam said:

I got there at roughly 9:53 or so, and it closes at 10. The one I'm talking about is about ten miles from my house. There's one that's closer and is only about six miles, but it's a lot smaller.
    Haha that's pretty cool! I don't have a 3DS, but I have an idea of how Streetpass works.

It's cool that you have two Barnes and Noble locations near you. I only have one.
    My local one is 8 minutes away roughly. The one in Wauwatosa is 30 minutes away.

I almost never go to the Wauwatosa location but they have more graphic novels there.
    They used to have more manga but now the local B&N carries a lot too.
    There was no one from out of state or out of the country though.

I got spoiled. Last week I streetpassed someone from Brittany, France; somewhere in Japan, and
    Prince Edward Island, Canada. Plus people from California, New York, Colorado, Indiana, Lousiana, and
    a few others that I don't remember.