Going to a tattoo convention tomorrow
171   9

• Banned

Not that I f**king want to...but my artist sent me a text asking me to show so he can enter my arm into competition...I'm in for two categories...small color and neo-traditional

We think we can make honey without sharing in the fate of bees, but we are in truth nothing but poor bees, destined to accomplish our task and then die.

• Beast Master

Tell him if he wins, you get a discount on your next tat.

Aye swimae.

• Banned

Right...well...I kinda owe him $60...so maybe this makes us square

We think we can make honey without sharing in the fate of bees, but we are in truth nothing but poor bees, destined to accomplish our task and then die.

• Beast Master

That'd be a nice gesture from him, especially since he'll most likely win something and if nothing else, gets a little advertising through the competition.

Aye swimae.

• Banned

That is true...but he gave me a case of his business cards and I've been giving them out all over the place...gave one to the girl at the bar in the movie theater

• SwimPunk Banned

Don't forget to bring your tattoos!

• Banned

Na I cut my arm off days ago

• SwimPunk Banned

Sick body modification

• Banned

It's not like I have tattoo implants