Dragon Ball Z Kai Episode 76 Discussion
8903   174

• Toonami

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/lookout/images/a/af/Semi-perfect_cell.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20151109151234

Episode 76: "Tien's Desperate Attack! Save Your Friends, Goku!"

Recap: "Silence, Toaster!" No, but seriously: With Piccolo beaten, Android 16 steps up to the fore, demonstrating his devastating power. But even the strength of 16 only slows Cell down. Burrowing underground, Cell manages to sneak up behind Android 17 and is able to absorb him. With 17's power coursing through him, Cell enters his Semi-Perfect form. Now seemingly unstoppable, he proceeds to critically damage 16 and is poised to absorb Android 18. Suddenly, Tien launches a Tri-Beam to give the Androids time to escape. How long can Tien manage to hold Cell in place? When will Krillin arrive with the Deactivation Device? And where are Vegeta and Trunks?

No flaming, trolling, hating, spamming, etc.

Only on @Toonami

Now roaming the new board since [as] felt the need to destroy my old home board.

• Toonami Banned

WEEKLY FAULCONER REMINDER: For the ultimate Kai experience, click here: mega.co.nz/#F!9d4jkYzR!CPlPL10_HQw3y6mAWBVxnQ

Under Part 6 Beta, there's a folder labeled F which has all the Faulconer mixes for those episodes (episodes 66 - 77). Choose "Kai76F.ac3." If you have VLC player, it should play upon clicking.

@Toonami

I got a notification that you mentioned me. What's up?

• Toonami

Well at least tonight is something to look to, wonder how much time Vegeta is going to take in there to get to the next level.

• SwimPunk

I forget. but I've never seen kai so less than my dbz original senses are guessing.

the_tick_rules2 said:

I forget. but I've never seen kai so less than my dbz original senses are guessing.

What makes you so sure?

• SwimPunk

kai moves at a faster pace than dbz original.

"dbz original"?

You mean Dragon Ball Z.

• SwimPunk

yeah.

Just correcting you there. It might be confusing to new members who come into this thread and see the mention of a nebulous anime called dbz original.

• Toonami

may or may not watch One Piece tonight, gotta go somewhere tomorrow...will also not be drinking as much tonight for that same reason

• SwimPunk

does that mean less SJW tonight?

• Mobile Suit Gundam

You wanted a DBZ Kai encore? YOU GOT a DBZ Kai encore! And RIGHT before Toonami begins, like it used to be (or was for 3 weeks, anyway, if you considered that the encore was on the west coast right before Toonami began on the east coast).

Episode 75 is now playing on the Toonami Marathon Stream! So enjoy, while we get ready for Episode 76 tonight at 11:30 PM ET! So watch 17 get absorbed thru Cell's tail pen!s one last time, RIGHT NOW!!

This week Toonami returns to normal, but that isn't such a bad thing, right? Beginning at Midnight, it's premieres of DBZ Kai, JoJo, Gundam IBO, Hunter x Hunter, Shippuden, and One Piece, then Saitama comes at 3 to punch out the lights! Only @Toonami!

Family Guy is on.

• Toonami Banned

He means the Toonami stream on this site.

• Mobile Suit Gundam

To be fair, I'm almost certain they're gonna recap critical plot details like this one!

This week Toonami returns to normal, but that isn't such a bad thing, right? Beginning at Midnight, it's premieres of DBZ Kai, JoJo, Gundam IBO, Hunter x Hunter, Shippuden, and One Piece, then Saitama comes at 3 to punch out the lights! Only @Toonami!

ALchemist81 said:

To be fair, I'm almost certain they're gonna recap critical plot details like this one!

Exactly.

@MasqueradeUnderture

• Mobile Suit Gundam

Screw you, semi-perfect Cell!

And goodbye, 17!

• SwimPunk

when you think about it semi-perfect is a contradiction in terms.

• Toonami

Well I am here, seeing how that this is usually the biggest night of watching anime.

• Toonami

the_tick_rules2 said:

when you think about it semi-perfect is a contradiction in terms.

I think it's going for something like "close to being perfect." And something can be close to perfection. 99% on a test is semi-perfect. Not a perfect score, but close.

Now roaming the new board since [as] felt the need to destroy my old home board.