I disagree. I don't think it looks that way at all.
206   8

Let's take a step back and reevaluate what it really means. It's easy to get caught up in what's likely, but we're not considering the less likely, but still plausible possibilities.

I think we're getting too caught up in the minutiae to really step back and look at the big picture. While we're worried about the what and the when, we're really losing track of the how and the why. Once we slow down and really rethink our position, we'll probably have a better idea of the way things really are.

It's great when you enjoy things.

You're overthinking all of this now.

If we just take the situation one step at a time, I think we'll come to a satisfactory conclusion.

• Banned

alt text

tha pirate king

Total Kudos Received: 74

Yeah that's part of what I'm getting at. We need to open up and expand our minds. Anything can be anything and everything can be everything, but instead they want to believe that something must be something just because we've been told that.

Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like? You've got to be kidding me. I've been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that?

• Babbling

Let you know tomorrow if that 2nd place in the Pacific. I'm sure that the company has been a long day of school districts.