I always thought Hunter x Hunter was pronounced Hunter X Hunter
346   11

As in you pronounce the X.

• Babbling

Isn't that how it's pronounced?

• Banned

Japanese people f**k shit up........I played this game for years and called it Project "X" Zone but it's actually pronounced Project Cross Zone.

Same goes for Street Fighter X Tekken.....Weeaboos will correct you "Uh, it's Street Fighter Cross Tekken"

I have no idea how that shit works.

• SwimNinja

Rosario + Vampire is pronounced Rosario to Vampire. Silly Japanese talk.

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

Lol! And then they look at you like you're a loser when you're in Gamestop talking to them about "Project X Zone" when they're the real dorks for knowing it was Project Cross Zone.

• SwimPunk Banned

It don't matter none a this matters

• SwimNinja

Nothing really matters in the end.

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

You guys must be Linkin Park fans.

• Other Anime

Yeah me too. Eh, matters little either way.

• Banned

Zenigundam said:

Lol! And then they look at you like you're a loser when you're in Gamestop talking to them about "Project X Zone" when they're the real dorks for knowing it was Project Cross Zone.

It's funny because I was in GS a few weeks ago and I want PXZ2, but wanted to see if they had a used one because I didn't want to drop $40 in the Eshop for it, and I called it Project Cross Zone. The clerk gave me a nod of approval and said "finally, someone gets it". I was like "what a f**king nerd"

You know, because I'm so cool.

• Manowarrior

Remember when Tenchi Muyo GXP was on AS? I seem to remember the characters always pronouncing it. "GP."

Also, when I first got the Metallica album Load, I pronounced the song title "2x4" as "two times four."

Congratulations 2010, 2012, and 2014 San Francisco Giants! Beat LA!

Ain't got no time for bird sex, I wanna fly...