Well this has been a banner friggin night.
1946   43

I went to the store to do some shopping at about 5 o'clock to do some shopping and when i got out i went to the ATM to check my balance . Whether i it was the sun or my music or both , I must have walked away without it . AGAIN. The new chip requires the card be held in the scanner to read it . In the over 10 years i've had this account , I never once lost my card . Now this is twice in as many months . F**kin ' chip , man.

Monsters come in many shapes and sizes . I'm all of them

And to add insult to injury , my f**kin TV remote stopped working.

• SwimPunk Banned

Don't worry they'll start implanting the chips in the body in no time

• SwimNinja

Omg I got a new debit card last month and it has that stupid chip. I hate it, why can't I just swipe the f**king card.

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

• Assy McGee Banned

zombified35 said:

went to the store to do some shopping at about 5 o'clock to do some shopping

I'm gonna go get the papers get the papers.

Exactly!

" welcome to Donald trumps america . "

F**k you, i'm angry

I could use a smoke right about now .

• Assy McGee Banned

• Banned

I care way too much about my money to lose my card.

I reiterate, f**k you you trolling piece of shit.

And I'm from Jersey , brooklyn can go eat a dick.

• Assy McGee Banned

I'm just f**king with you dude, chill out. Right now be glad I'm not in the mood to be an asshole for no reason.

Cause I'd just keep poking you. And petting you. And loving you. And I'd name you George and keep you forever.

• Banned

Nah, that dude has a hair trigger.....He got mad that I called him a weeaboo after he said some definitively weeaboo shit. He was like 'yeah, I want to go to japan and hang out because I've always felt I have a connection to it'

You can't say some shit like that and then expect normal people to go "Wow, I bet you are connected to Japan, dude who isn't Japanese and has never been there"

• Assy McGee Banned

The world outside Babble is weird! I wanna go home, mommy!

Well that's what i'm saying , In 10 + years of having that account ., I never lost a card . I got the first card maybe two months ago and had it fro a whole week and a half before i left it at the exact same place i did today. So this is twice and it hasn't even been 3 months. F**kin' chip.

• Banned

My chip-less card is good through 2019.

Though standing in line behind people unfamiliar with how to make it do right in an efficient manner at the register has sucked lately.

It's fine , i'm just pissed right now , I'm more mad at myself than anyone else.

PsychoticCyberBully said:

Nah, that dude has a hair trigger.....He got mad that I called him a weeaboo after he said some definitively weeaboo shit. He was like 'yeah, I want to go to japan and hang out because I've always felt I have a connection to it'

You can't say some shit like that and then expect normal people to go "Wow, I bet you are connected to Japan, dude who isn't Japanese and has never been there"

So i say i feel like i have a connection to japan and that automatically makes me a weeaboo? F**k you dude. You've never heard of past lives and reincarnation?
    And you're far from normal Jefe, Or else you wouldn't be here as much as you are.

• Assy McGee Banned

I kinda get that, but the internet has always been a playground to me so I'm rarely a real person. Also in Babble giving each other shit is love. But sometimes it's not.

It's actually confusing in some ways. I suppose I could say we only take hard rips at people we don't like. That's why fuggs always talks about hookers at me, she talks about that shit more than I see them cause she wants to dig at me. I like laughing at the dumb shit I do so I like to pass that on to the world.