Going FB live is the worst shit ever
454   12

• Banned

@Rants My masochism forces me to adhere to the notifications. Now all of my boring, unfunny, pantload friends can accost me with random videos all night long.......Videos about absolutely nothing.

I think the most annoying thing is by the time I see the notification, they are no longer live so it's basically an alert that my friend posted some self indulgent tripe 3 hours ago, and FB saved it because of course I wanted to watch a 7 minute video of your newborn drooling.

I never watch the entire vids, but I always click them just to see what someone thought was so important that their distant friends wanted to see live.

• IB Banned

Yea I'm sick of seeing it pop up on my phone and desktop too.

The Hound.
    @Naraku4656 said:
    > IB's last thread was by Viperslayer

• Assy McGee Banned

In ten years everyone will understand my facebook absence. All the thirty-somethings will remember what a private life was like. God dammit I love privacy.

• Banned

There's some good oc on Facebook but it never comes from anyone you're friends with

• SwimPunk Banned

You mean periscope

• Banned

p00fy said:

You mean periscope

Did I say Periscope?

• SwimPunk Banned

It sounds like you're talking about periscope. Oh wait nvm fb just wants to be periscope. That's it that's the mix up. Sorry about that

• Rants

Good rant.

I particularly liked the self-effacing parts and your admission that your friends are boring and unfunny.

Post more of these, please. Not only is it good ranting, I find it satisfying that you're the target of your own anger for a change.

ASMB Member since March 23, 2004.
    If brevity is the soul of wit, then abbreviation is the death of the soul.

• Banned

I really liked the part where you couldn't resist jumping on my dick and added nothing to the topic sans your corrupted view of myself and my motives.

Always remember.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmdNJorIrLA

• Rants

I've told you this before: If you rant about yourself, then you ARE the topic. Hence, you are open to direct and possibly negative criticism of yourself, your world view, and the personal shortcomings that you have carelessly posted.

Attacking my character, however, is off topic and only demonstrates an inability to refute the statements of others.

Rant on.

ASMB Member since March 23, 2004.
    If brevity is the soul of wit, then abbreviation is the death of the soul.

• Banned

I cannot refute the pole dance you are doing on my dick........But keep in mind, If you continue to lick that closely to my taint, I can't kiss you.

• SwimNerd

Welcome to Snapchat.

Facebook style.