Can a cat get high?
607   20

If I blow smoke in its face... Will it get high?

The professor sat down, utterly defeated by the young man's overwhelming brilliance.
    That young man’s name?
    Albert Einstein.

• Babbling

Yes. Duh.

Don't get your kitteh high until it's at least a year.

Hotbox with it breh

It's great when you enjoy things.

Ahh okay.
    Shes still under a year so I wont just yet.
    But I DO live in a one room apartment, so its somewhat going to happen regardless.

The professor sat down, utterly defeated by the young man's overwhelming brilliance.
    That young man’s name?
    Albert Einstein.

• Banned

Probably, my brother used to blow smoke into my cats face. Every time she'd than find the hardest thing she could to lay on and slept for hours without moving. I also know that dogs can get fall down drunk.

Hail to the king.

• Babbling

Yeah I have a cat that likes to get high sometimes. He doesn't need a whole bong load. Just a puff blown in his face.

• SwimComrad

On catnip yes

alt text

• SwimPunk Banned

Yes they have cannibinoid receptors in their brains like we do so they must.

• Other Anime

Catnip is like the cat equivalent of cannabis. The Nepetalactone in catnip gives cats that high feeling that people get on recreational drugs. Some aren't affected by it, but my cat got really possessive and rolled around on it when we put it in a bag.

Muscle, muscle! Hustle, hustle!

• Banned

Put some diesel in between their toes and see how smacked out they get.... let me know your findings.... for science of course.

If you gotta go go with a smile

• Banned

yeah but you gotta blow the smoke right into the lungs. kitty is not going to like this.

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

• Banned

I like to think my dog acts high after I try to share with her but it could just be me misinterpreting her regular behavior as unusual because I'm high

• Helper

Possibly. But you shouldn't blow smoke at a cat or a dog. Not good for them.

But I had a Siamese that munched on a pot plant and was mellow for hours afterward.

Mostly the only thing that can affect them is catnip.

BanRaniel said:

I like to think my dog acts high after I try to share with her but it could just be me misinterpreting her regular behavior as unusual because I'm high

I think thats whats happening with me.

That young man’s name?
    Albert Einstein.

• Banned

Don't let the doubt stop you though

Whenever I get high right before work I try to share it w the pup so that, if it does work, maybe she'll have a good time while I'm away for nine hours. If it doesn't then at least you tried.

• SwimComrad

brian_boru said:

Probably, my brother used to blow smoke into my cats face. Every time she'd than find the hardest thing she could to lay on and slept for hours without moving. I also know that dogs can get fall down drunk.

Yeah animals can get drunk. That reminds me of this video of drunken African animals

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5E5TjkDvU0&index=1&list=LL12B8doPDtvjFCbltuT-yoA

The day I graced your village, it was the most important day of your life...but for me, it was Tuesday.

• Banned

Your cat is still a infant. Youd get a baby high?

• Swimuminati

When my cat gets high, she rubs her face all over everything like crazy and then passes out.

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.

Nah nah...
    I dont blow it in her face.
    I just have one room to live in.
    But she is awesome when I am cuz and im super happy I bought one of those long poles with the toy on a string on the end.
    Like a cat fishing rod.
    She loves it.

That young man’s name?
    Albert Einstein.

• Babbling

Cat fishing rod is the best. My cat used to be terrified of it. Then one day a gecko awakened the hunting instinct in him. Now he loves the cat fishing rod.