this month is officially horrible
387   11

• Toonami

we followed our landlord's instructions about how to prep our house for bedbug heat treating and are now bruised and in pain from moving all our furniture and then the company they hired to do it told us that the instructions we were given to follow were wrong and that they could not do the treatment because of it, now our Landlords are charging us $200 extra on our rent because of it, alledging that it was our fault they couldn't exterminate the bed bugs, so we are planning to sue and move out of this building into a cheaper apartment elsewhere

• Banned

like I said.

you should have just made friends with the little buggers.

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

• Toonami

Phillies29 said:

like I said.

you should have just made friends with the little buggers.

my arms look like pin-cushions I want them gone

• ShoeHands

Burn the place down, but first, kill one of those little biting bastards and plant a tiny little lighter in its hand. Perfect crime.

This is the part when you learn the language of the bed bugs, earn their trust, and breed with their women. And in time your differences will be forgotten.

• Banned

How much of this "WE" is detrimental to your finances.

But seriously.......Shouldn't moving out make you happy.

• Banned

You're going to bring them with you though

• Banned

BanRaniel said:

You're going to bring them with you though

True....Gross people tend to continue to be gross.

• Helper

Make sure you set up an escrow account to hold your rent until the lawsuit is done. This makes me glad that I don't have to deal with bedbugs or landlords. Never had bedbugs, but landlords are nasty.

• SwimHero

That sucks.

Janeway Rules!

• SwimVIP

Slumlords are the worst.