Rent from $1800 to $8000
923   12

I'm so lucky my family owns a house so we never have to deal with something this f'd up.
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/san-francisco-man-fights-eviction-014348572.html

• Toonami

ELDEMONIO said:

I'm so lucky my family owns a house so we never have to deal with something this f'd up.

I can relate to that guy

• SwimNinja

I knew before even clicking that it would be San Fran. That place has been nonstop headlines for a few years about screwing over renters.

"The enemy of my enemy is just another man standing in my way." -Nikita

Gotta get 5 more jobs at that point to catch up with the rent.

All because of all the tech buildings here like Google, Tesla, Facebook, Ebay, etc. And people wonder why a 30yr old can't get his own place these days when the average rent is $2000 for a one bedroom apartment where I live.:/

• SwimPirate

ELDEMONIO said:

All because of all the tech buildings here like Google, Tesla, Facebook, Ebay, etc. And people wonder why a 30yr old can't get his own place these days when the average rent is $2000 for a one bedroom apartment where I live.:/

When Trump becomes President, lets move to mexico and buy a house there bby.

"You know what they say: "If they're not inflatable they're not datable" :cool: :ballon: - TrigunBebop
    "You haven't Idealized Mankind, you've deformed it, you've mutilated it, and that's the real joke" - Nightowl

jackiemarie90 said:

ELDEMONIO said:

When Trump becomes President, lets move to mexico and buy a house there bby.

I'm down. And we will be in warm weather if we do and no drought!

• SwimHero

Part of it is the tech jobs but the other part is your local government not doing enough to provide affordable housing. And we got that happening too in portland but to a lesser degree. Oh and rich people buying from out of the area is also to blame.

Janeway Rules!

• Babbling

Don't worry you pot loving BATHL. When the big earthquake strikes and levels that city of iniquity rent will become a lot cheaper.

• Banned

ELDEMONIO said:

This is why I call them Bay Area Tech Hipster "Liberals" - rent control is a fundamental tenet of the govt protecting the poor from aggressive real estate sharks who want to get rid of rent control so they can turn city apartments into places for rich whites to come form techs "incubator hubs".....

Rent control is the last remnant of the old 60s progressive movement and the Reagan free market f**kers are finAlly destroying what's left of that era.

• Banned

ELDEMONIO said:

Gotta get 5 more jobs at that point to catch up with the rent.

Or hey, if you voted for Bush you should be good. You "gots mines" f**k everybody else.

• Banned

ThorsPenor said:

Don't worry you pot loving BATHL. When the big earthquake strikes and levels that city of iniquity rent will become a lot cheaper.

Pft, the bums will cannibalize those cucks and use their urine streams to keep them in submission via the golden shower.