Boobs are destroying the world
1531   35

• ShoeHands

Yes ladies, boobs are the ultimate problem in the world.

According to this article ever since the rise of Boobs the world has suffered becasue Men have stopped doing really amazing things (presumably becasue they wanted to see boobs).

http://thefederalist.com/2016/06/23/men-did-greater-things-when-it-was-harder-to-see-boobs/

So if we want the Flying Car anytime soon we must all do our part and put away the girls.

I could never lie to you, You're like the greatest pot smoking republican hippie I know.-1POOH4U

• SwimHero

It kinda makes sense. Back then guys had to do a lot more stuff to get with a girl but now it seems like the bar has been lowered.

Janeway Rules!

• Banned

I for one welcome our new boob overlords.

• ShoeHands

It actually goes to a theory I have about what I call "The Price of Sex". Its so easy for people to have sex now no one really has to try. The idea of building a relationship and getting to know someone is "old" and isnt really part of our cultural norm anymore.

Which really sucks for those of us who are not into the hookup culture.

I could never lie to you, You're like the greatest pot smoking republican hippie I know.-1POOH4U

• ShoeHands

kill-joy70 said:

Bow down to the power of the Tatas!!!

• Swimuminati

They can take our lives.....but they will never take..........OUR BOOOOOOOOOOBS!!!

• Swimuminati

distorted_reasoning said:

It kinda makes sense. Back then guys had to do a lot more stuff to get with a girl but now it seems like the bar has been lowered.

quiet you

• Swimuminati

Master-Debater131 said:

It actually goes to a theory I have about what I call "The Price of Sex". Its so easy for people to have sex now no one really has to try. The idea of building a relationship and getting to know someone is "old" and isnt really part of our cultural norm anymore.

Which really sucks for those of us who are not into the hookup culture.

alt text

alt text

• IB

well, boobs do keep me from doing my homework sometimes
    damn you, internet

kill-joy70 said:

Monsters come in many shapes and sizes . I'm all of them

• Assy McGee Banned

I don't even need to read this article to know it lacks perspective.

"Why back then men invented the car! And flight! By gosh we went to the moon!"

The advances we need to make now are different and more difficult. Now a car can get in a wreck at 80 mph and the person can walk away from it. And we're close to making it automated. We are creating plasma in laboratories. We fly thousands of people around the world. We've finally detected gravitational waves. There's talk of new forms of propulsion in space.

Tits ain't got shit to do with what's happening to the world at large.

• SwimElder

Welp better get rid of the old tube top...

• SwimNinja

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

• SwimComrad

You say sumthin'?

The day I graced your village, it was the most important day of your life...but for me, it was Tuesday.

• Helper

NaClO said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWaLxFIVX1s

The probability that we may fail in the struggle aught not to deter us from the support of a cause we believe to be just. -Abraham Lincoln

• Helper

I stopped taking this seriously when I saw Kim Kardashian.

The probability that we may fail in the struggle aught not to deter us from the support of a cause we believe to be just. -Abraham Lincoln

• SwimElder

Jingai said:

NaClO said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWaLxFIVX1s

Now now

It's for your own good. The article told me so.

:p

• Helper

Wait, I've got it.
    Put away the tube top and don't replace it with anything else.

I'm a genius.

• SwimNinja

So told my wife about this article and her response was that Romans didn't cover up boobs so what's up with that?

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

• SwimNerd

False.

In the strongest sense.

• SwimElder

Nah, would be a safety hazard. I could trip on your jaw before you pick it up off the floor. >.>