Feel free to jump in at anytime my little friends
240   12

The water's just fine

• SwimHero

You said that last time but the water was cold. I dont like cold water.

Janeway Rules!

You were cold because you were on blood thinners at the time. Don't blame the water

• Babbling

Is there pee in this pool? I'll only jump in if there's a pee H balance of .03 or more.

• Swimuminati

according to the NOAA Great Lakes Environmental Research Laboratory, the water here is 66.7 degrees at surface.

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.

• Babbling

That's a cool temp but not too cold. I could probably surf in swim trunks for about 30-45 minutes. I remember when I used to have to wear a wetsuit. They're so revealing.

• SwimHero

Firefly24 said:

according to the NOAA Great Lakes Environmental Research Laboratory, the water here is 66.7 degrees at surface.

Quit bragging about your water.

Janeway Rules!

• SwimHero

Im never on anything, ever.

Janeway Rules!

• Swimuminati

ThorsPenor said:

That's a cool temp but not too cold. I could probably surf in swim trunks for about 30-45 minutes. I remember when I used to have to wear a wetsuit. They're so revealing.

yeah, its alright. i can swim in that for about 20 minutes before needing to get out and warm up again. the problem is getting back in once you've been cooking in the sun and humidity a while. feels more like 40.

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?

• Swimuminati

distorted_reasoning said:

Firefly24 said:

Quit bragging about your water.

NEVAH!
    i f**king love my beaches, my one true love.

• Babbling

At least there aren't any alligators there. Too cold.

It sounds like the summertime is kinda warm and nice right now. Over here it's been raining for a couple days.

• Swimuminati

there aren't really any water creatures, not the harmful kind anyway. the only fish that dare come up within swimmers range are minnows. all the other fish stay waaaayyyyy out and in the channels. summer temps here are in full swing ranging from 72-90... which is actually pretty warm for this time of year already. july and august are looking like its going to be much higher, which is cool cuz the great lakes will get a chance to warm up a bit more this year as well.

not much to say in the way of waves though, especially in summer. they don't get real high so people mostly just buy body boards or when there are some waves, wind surfing.