When you're heavily favored to win
414   13

• Swimuminati

...is when the other guy can basically do anything 'cause he has nothing to lose

https://t.co/FiRf8FQnQK

...and sometimes miracles happen

• SwimHero

Im sure the guy that landed the punch was more surprised in this case

Janeway Rules!

• Swimuminati

That wasn't even a punch...he landed with the forearm

• Banned

honestly I have no respect for the back fist spin around technique.
    The opponent should see stuff like that coming.
    Anyways only an idiot would train with a spinning back fist. Its simply a show off movie, there is no real value to it.

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

• Swimuminati

I've only seen it work in fights where the guy using it is losing badly

unorthodox stuff catches even the most experienced guys by surprise...

• Banned

Yeah its not going to work on a skilled opponent. Just think how off balance the person is if they miss with it. Which they will against skill.

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

• Swimuminati

Phillies29 said:

Yeah its not going to work on a skilled opponent. Just think how off balance the person is if they miss with it. Which they will against skill.

The guy who got knocked out in the video is the second or third best middle weight in the world....how much more skill you lookin' for

hey, it's stupid, but if you hit someone hard enough, however unskillfully, it'll hurt

• Banned

The fight should never have progressed to that point.
    They are both n00bs. The other guy needs to just move it the minute he sensed a useless spin move.
    A few more inches down the forearm and the move has no power. at that point the other guy off balance is fu cked.

• Swimuminati

Phillies29 said:

The fight should never have progressed to that point.
    They are both n00bs. The other guy needs to just move it the minute he sensed a useless spin move.
    A few more inches down the forearm and the move has no power. at that point the other guy off balance is fu cked.

like, literally f**ked?

• Babbling

Another hilarious post. Boxing advice from Philly. Who do you think you are, Rocky Balboa or somethin!

• Swimuminati

ThorsPenor said:

Another hilarious post. Boxing advice from Philly. Who do you think you are, Rocky Balboa or somethin!

Phillies learned how to fight from this OG...

alt text

• Banned

ThorsPenor said:

Musashi

• Banned

I love when I get to witness the flying knee KOs.....Athleticism and accuracy with damning results.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPF_fniq9Ew