Sexually transmitted zika virus
428   13

• Banned

http://bit.ly/28UtQzx

Guess i gotta actually research what the zika virus actually does other than give babies tiny heads.

• Swimuminati

CDC on Zika Virus

Zika virus spreads to people primarily through the bite of an infected Aedes species mosquito (Ae. aegypti and Ae. albopictus). People can also get Zika through sex with an infected man, and the virus can also be passed from a pregnant woman to her fetus. The most common symptoms of Zika are fever, rash, joint pain, and conjunctivitis (red eyes). The illness is usually mild with symptoms lasting for several days to a week after being bitten by an infected mosquito. People usually don’t get sick enough to go to the hospital, and they very rarely die of Zika. For this reason, many people might not realize they have been infected. However, Zika virus infection during pregnancy can cause a serious birth defect called microcephaly, as well as other severe fetal brain defects. Once a person has been infected, he or she is likely to be protected from future infections.

Zika virus was first discovered in 1947 and is named after the Zika Forest in Uganda. In 1952, the first human cases of Zika were detected and since then, outbreaks of Zika have been reported in tropical Africa, Southeast Asia, and the Pacific Islands. Zika outbreaks have probably occurred in many locations. Before 2007, at least 14 cases of Zika had been documented, although other cases were likely to have occurred and were not reported. Because the symptoms of Zika are similar to those of many other diseases, many cases may not have been recognized.

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.

• Banned

I'm looking for the fuggz virus.
    Come infect me.

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

• Banned

CDC on Fuggz Virus

Fuggz virus spreads to people primarily through contact of the Fuggz. Symptoms include mood swings, increased sex drive, uncontrollable cravings for fried chicken and grape juice, a fascination with white girls on face book getting more sex then her, and a general angst against the world.

There is no known cure.

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

• Other Anime Banned

Phillies29 said:

CDC on Fuggz Virus

Fuggz virus spreads to people primarily through contact of the Fuggz. Symptoms include mood swings, increased sex drive, uncontrollable cravings for fried chicken and grape juice, a fascination with white girls on face book getting more sex then her, and a general angst against the world.

There is no known cure.

LMAO

• Banned

Phillies29 said:

CDC on Fuggz Virus

There is no known cure.

Haha. OK that was funny. I think I'm contagious.

• Banned

Phillies29 said:

Come infect me.

As far as this site goes, fuggz is mine but when you are in the midst of superior pimping such as yourself, I can't even get mad.

She loves attention and I just can't f**k with you.

• SwimComrad

Phillies29 said:

Come infect me.

Hmm...might not be, but that sounds like a singing verse. Waifu's idea?

The day I graced your village, it was the most important day of your life...but for me, it was Tuesday.

• Banned

fuggz is #1 girl here. gonna make me rich.

• Banned

Waifu doesn't want me to go anywhere near fuggz. Keep it on the low.

• Banned

Phillies29 said:

Can't argue with ambition.

• Banned

Phillies29 said:

1st you said u were going to kill now what? You gonna pimp me out?

• Banned

Fuggereiia said:

Phillies29 said:

1st you said u were going to kill now what? You gonna pimp me out?

lol

fuggz