Songs that have been ruined for me via ringtone.
328   10

• Banned

I might be one of the last people who actually designated songs as ringtone for all contacts, but I don't care. In fact I saw Packie mention he did it, and I got a little upset.

I digress......There is always 1 contact that calls you so much that the sheer sound of the song makes you want to break your phone, so for no real reason at all other than I'm bored now, here's a list of songs I hate now because of people blowing my phone up.

Big Things Popping-T.I.

Kryptonite-Purple Ribon All Stars

Outkast-Elevators

My love is like whoa-Mya

Bitch Betta Have My Money-AMG

My Boy-Magnolia Shorty

I'm Just thinking with my dick-Kevin Gates.

Needed Me-Rihanna.

• Banned

I didn't know people still had ring tones and shit?

Everyone gets the same ringtone.... it's this upbeat jaunty tune that makes my asshole dance.

If you gotta go go with a smile

• Banned

Current Ariana grande dangerous women
    Earned it - the weeknd

• SwimNinja

I have a special ringtone for the wife, everyone else gets heavy metal Zelda theme.

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

• Babbling

You never call me on your cell phone.

• Assy McGee Banned

Text message = vibrate, cause no text message is worth waking up for.

Phone calls = silent, because f**k those people.

• SwimPunk Banned

My ringtone is shimmy shimmy ya for everyone and has been for like 5 years I will never hate

• Banned

p00fy said:

My ringtone is shimmy shimmy ya for everyone and has been for like 5 years I will never hate

Wait until I start blowing you up every 10 seconds and want you to entertain me while I talk to people in the background.

• SwimPunk Banned

wait until I one up you

• Banned

beat you to it