Playin super meat boy
815   25

• SwimPunk Banned

Not bad

• Assy McGee Banned

Did you just start? I think world 3 is where it gets really brutal. I haven't played in a while.

• Swimuminati

i'm going to reserve comment until you elaborate

• Banned

p00fy said:

Not bad

I got stuck on like the 3rd stage and deleted it.

• SwimPunk Banned

I just beat world 1

• SwimPunk Banned

It's video gam. That came out several years ago

• SwimPunk Banned

Hmmmatage 3 appears to be he one to beat. I'll keep you guys updated

• Assy McGee Banned

Unlock the bandage girl levels. They is a ton of brutal fun. World 5, I think? Just holy f**kballs. It's a great game though, great design. Crazily difficult levels you can beat in under 30 seconds.

• Swimuminati

One might say it's been around longer than that

• SwimPunk Banned

What

• SwimPunk Banned

Why

• Assy McGee Banned

• Banned

I hate f**king obstacle course games.....I feel like the pay off isn't equal to the frustration.

• Banned

PsychoticCyberBully said:

I hate f**king obstacle course games.....I feel like the pay off isn't equal to the frustration.

You cant play super meat boy with us cuz u dont have xbox one with a live gold subscription like us cool kids!

• Assy McGee Banned

How can you like Mega Man and not this? What really makes the game is how perfect the controls are.

• Banned

I had it on my computer.

and I wouldn't even pay for Live with your money

• Banned

How can you compare this to Mega Man?

• Assy McGee Banned

Cause Mega Man is kind of a hard game. This one you can play for 15 minutes and be done with it for the day, or you can go for two hours if you get on a roll.

• Banned

Eh, there's a lot of similar games in the DS Eshop, but I tried meatboy because of the hype.....I just found it underwhelming.

• SwimPunk Banned

World 3 complete. I don't like the bosses so far. The first one was fine. 2nd one C.H.A.D. was too random in his behavior so it becomes part chance whether or not you succeed. And I don't appreciate that in these kinds of games. The 3rd boss you race "Brownie" who looks so much like meat boy that the hardest part was just keeping track of my own guy.

So far it's good. I think it's a good balance of difficulty. But it's not like SO amazing. It's good.

careful with that there, it may go off in your hand.

Monsters come in many shapes and sizes . I'm all of them