My daughter is a little snitch
526   20

• Banned

She took over my tv and moved into my room so i have to wait until 8 when all her shows go off to watch tv. Then if i want to watch adult stuff, i have to wait until she goes to sleep.

I really wanted to watch southpark and she wasnt sleeping so i let her watch and the lil snitch told my mom i watch cartoons with bad words!

• Beast Master

Such endearing terms for a mother to use...

Aye swimae.

• Banned

lol

fuggz kidz

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

• SwimNinja

You have to teach her that snitches get stitches. The earlier the better.

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

• Manowarrior

"Snitch"? Do you really have to explain your adult cartoon viewing habits to your mom?

Congratulations 2010, 2012, and 2014 San Francisco Giants! Beat LA!

Ain't got no time for bird sex, I wanna fly...

• Puppy Power

ITT:

Fuggs is more stupid head big sister than mother of the year.

09/13/03

• SwimSuperFan

Stick her hand in warm water every night until she's in her teens so that she believes she's one of those that always pisses the bed, then reveal it was you all along.

Revenge achieved.

Bush did 9/11

• AdultSwim.Com

Fuggereiia said:

She took over my tv and moved into my room so i have to wait until 8 when all her shows go off to watch tv. Then if i want to watch adult stuff, i have to wait until she goes to sleep.

I really wanted to watch southpark and she wasnt sleeping so i let her watch and the lil snitch told my mom i watch cartoons with bad words!

hunny, you deserve to be put over my knee and spanked until you realize

why saying that about your own daughter is not only horrendous, but demeaning.

:robotfrustrated:Necrotic techno-magic bullshit.:robotfrustrated:COWBOY_STILGAR sed so

• Banned

• AdultSwim.Com

mumbojummie13 said:

Fuggereiia said:

hunny, you deserve to be put over my knee and spanked until you realize

why saying that about your own daughter is not only horrendous, but demeaning.

holy shit i just tried to beat the evil out of fuggz...

holy shit i gotta go to church or something

:robotfrustrated:Necrotic techno-magic bullshit.:robotfrustrated:COWBOY_STILGAR sed so

Should I go ahead and call Child Protective Services, or will your mom?

That ...is...hilarious.

Monsters come in many shapes and sizes . I'm all of them

• AdultSwim.Com

you know to a literary focus... the word "rants" and the powerful denotation of "tyrants"

make your signature ("rants" especially because i am sure your aware that "rants" is a folder here)_...

you catch what i am saying here? are you as bad as that fvkcing handle really states?

that is a badass, psycho muthafvking username my man...

ooooo shiny

• SwimPunk

My nephew called me a dickbag before. I chopped him in the throat when his mom wasn't lookin. He deserved it.

Stupid.

• AdultSwim.Com

BooThickemz said:

My nephew called me a dickbag before. I chopped him in the throat when his mom wasn't lookin. He deserved it.

that sounds like he was right though... so what? and you sunk to his level to be immature and crass?

• AdultSwim.Com

BooThickemz said:

you dont hit a pissed off kid for calling you a dirty name, especially if the kid is right.

thats just abhorent

• SwimHero

NO SNITCHING!

Janeway Rules!

• Banned

mumbojummie13 said:

BooThickemz said:

you dont hit a pissed off kid for calling you a dirty name, especially if the kid is right.

thats just abhorent

That sounds like the best time to strike a child.

Hail to the king.

• Banned

Shhh.....Let him wear his tryhard panties......Little does he know that Boo might not be back for days and his luke warm trolling is just plain wasted.

• SwimPunk

They are just disrespectful. They go around calling people p***y. Sit down and take several seats. You're a weirdo.

Stupid.