PBC boxing on CBS
252   10

• Swimuminati

Main Event coming up: Thurman vs Porter

Change the channel and watch with me

• Banned

soon you will see Phillies in the ring. Prepare yourselves.

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

Good first fight tho it shouldn't have been called a TKO it would've been the same result either way....Hurd looks like a good prospect to look out for.

"What do you mean lower myself? That's the only thing I've ever been. Just a simple human that couldn't save a little girl" -Edward Elric

• Swimuminati

Phillies29 said:

soon you will see Phillies in the ring. Prepare yourselves.

I don't think it's possible to prepare for this

• Swimuminati

If you'd asked me who I thought would win before the fight, I would have said Molina....Hurd is a smooth operator

I can win against all of them!

• Banned

thats the spirit zeni

I am also going to prepare for Mortal Combat **video game music comes on

I shall be known as Waifu man. behold my amazing miku tattoos and spinning back fists of death.
    I even plan on bringing back the Figure Four.

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

• Swimuminati

good fight...could have gone either way...I was leaning towards Porter, but I can see why they gave the nod to Thurman...

Yeah it was a great fight, I thought Thurman countered enough to win.......but barely so I could see why some fans think Porter won.

"What do you mean lower myself? That's the only thing I've ever been. Just a simple human that couldn't save a little girl" -Edward Elric

• Swimuminati

Yeah, I was weighing the damage Thurman did with the overall control Porter had over the fight...could have easily been a draw...

I'm so glad i'm not a fight judge