What costs 85 cents?
348   15

• Banned

I'm in San Antonio tonight and I had two separate vagrants beg me for 85 cents. Why not 75 cents? A buck?

Over the past several weeks I've had several vagrants ask me for this same amount of change.

Is this like trhe going rate for some kind of drug or something? 85 cents? I don't get it.....

• SwimNinja

Your mom...ooooh snap!

It could be bus fare or something. I have a lot of people ask for exact change for bus fare at the grocery store I go to.

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

• Babbling

85 cents means in 85 days Jesus is going to return but he forgets his weed so he has to go back to Texas and get his San Antonio Sativa Strain brah cause that's where the good Thai sticks are .

• Banned

F**kin haoles and their demon pot sucking the soul out of Hawaii

• Babbling

It was actually a Cherokee princess who introduced marijuana to the white man. Pocahontas Purple Poison brah.

• Banned

ThorsPenor said:

It was actually a Cherokee princess who introduced marijuana to the white man. Pocahontas Purple Poison brah.

Racist lies brah.

See Natives, Hawaiians and Samoans - we're all brash in the struggle brah.

Where duh white wimminz at brah?

• SwimNerd

Gum, single bag chips, small slim jims, hot dog in some places....
    Everything you can get from your nearest gas station !

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and i'm not sure about the former.

• Banned

Because no one has 85 cents, you would just give them a dollar.

Marketing 101.

Buy this thing for $19.99.... ITS NOT $20!!

If you gotta go go with a smile

• Banned

Around here the panhandlers know on the coldest days people tend to be more generous. So a few hours outside begging without a jacket is quite profitable.

• Banned

The fact that worstpark can't piece this together on his own, well.... doesn't surprise me.

Also, I am sure he is still in his moms basement googling local areas in Cali that he can reference to try and fool the idiots here.

• Banned

It is odd all his landmarks are easily recognizable on street view.

• Banned

I'll be there day 1 - if he's too stoned to show I can't help it if doobster is a cuck.

Anyway I'm in Arizona, right now

• IB Banned

Your momma!

All greatness comes from loss
    Swimeival
    06-10-2004
    boards.adultswim.com/users

• SwimPeanut

Maybe they want to get something at Dollar Tree, but being people who won't work, they can't muster more than fifteen cents in a sixty hour week of panhandling.

If you want to pick THAT type out of a crowd, just look for the festering scabs on their elbows.

• Banned

I hate you.