The ASMB Restaurant of choice is Applebee's
598   21

I can just tell. I have a nice feel for the culture around these parts.

Chillin at the Applebee's bar with my 2 for 20!!

• Banned

Applebees opens wicked early by you, huh?

If you gotta go go with a smile

Nah doesn't open until 11. Just reliving the glory days. Made out with a hot Brazilian girl in the parking lot there a few years ago. It was one of my OkCupid dates. The thing is that our personalities didn't quite mesh up. I would have taken her on another date, but I was feeling quite bold at that point, so I thought I was in business for a Kate Upton kinda lady.

• Banned

Lets rip this 12 year scotch. Get weird.

Sounds like a plan. Is 12 year good or does that mean it's stale? We can just be normal Applebees (buzz buzz) and order root beers instead.

• Banned

Awwwwwww yissssss

I'll still order my root beer too though. Root beer and scotch... Two good things are better than one.

Moves over smoothly to the hot blonde girl at the bar while combing his hair with his root beer and boneless chicken wings in hand

• Banned

Nah, Benihana, cause it's Japanese but at the same time it's not.

[REMOVED TO CONFORM WITH LOCAL AND INTERNATIONAL CENSORSHIP LAWS]

• Toonami

Skyline and Five Guys or bust.

The only thing worse than maggots who want HxH removed based on personal preference are maggots who betray a show they love just because its ratings aren't to their liking. Also Ayumu.

http://pokenirvash.imgur.com/
    https://pokenirvash2.wordpress.com/

Applebee's is better. You're such an amateur, Poke.

• SwimNerd

Never been to Applebee's.

• Swimuminati

NO, i refuse to accept this

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.

• Babbling

With good reason - they're owned by IHOP. Seriously, could just as well have said Chili's or Denny's.

Radiotsar, One Warped Vision, Charity Navigator
    Перший в стіну, коли революція іде!

• Check It Out!

Yeah I love obnoxiously loud pop music drowning out my conversations!

Seriously, places like that are required by corporate to keep the music louder than patrons until 9pm or later.

My local Applebee's always plays 80s pop and there are never any hot girls at the bar.

• Swimuminati

Zenigundam said:

My local Applebee's always plays 80s pop and there are never any hot girls at the bar.

That is because they don't want want those god damn alcohol nazis watering down their drinks, which mind you, the servers are counting after they've checked id and assessed your weight.

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?

• SwimPunk Banned

Gramercy Tavern

• Helper

Lies and slander.

Everyone knows that when push comes to shove, the restaurant of choice for the [asmb] is a McDonalds that still has a ball pit.

...they said i'd live forever, but they lied...it's been much longer...
    Cheerful Supplier of Chaos throughout the Known Universe and Beyond...we now have WTF...
    [this pathetic cry for attention has been brought to you by the letters F, U and the number 2]

• Swimuminati

is that because it smells like ancient piss in here?

• IB

Never been to an Applebees, but I already hate it

• Helper

Firefly24 said:

is that because it smells like ancient piss in here?

More because there's still plenty of people here who snicker at the phrase 'ball pit' .

snickers

...they said i'd live forever, but they lied...it's been much longer...
    Cheerful Supplier of Chaos throughout the Known Universe and Beyond...we now have WTF...
    [this pathetic cry for attention has been brought to you by the letters F, U and the number 2]