#Regrexit
2897   59

• SwimLegend

UK left the EU and now Brits are herping the derp as a large number of UK citizens regret their Leave vote especially because they were misinformed and chose to Google what all this shit means after they voted.

UK is like the USA. I'm not giving my darn money to the EU let's leave and sink that money into the NHS. Lol jk we aren't gonna and kiss your subsidies goodbye poor Brits and enjoy your internet that's gonna suck until your government takes over.

Super sad face as Germany and France says don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out

Oh bother...

So is the UK its on continent now? I don't get how this works.

• SwimLegend

No. It's no longer one of the 28 nation bloc that's the EU which is the world's largest economy. EU subsidies will no longer go to the UK and UK banks will have no standing to service EU nations.

I don't get it all either but I'm a US derpizen. If I was a Brit I woulda googled first voted later

Oh bother...

Wow that's boring. I have no clue what any of that means. I was just wondering if elementary school kids are going to have learn their geography differently now.

• SwimLegend

Nah. The U.K. Only figuratively took their ball and went home. They stayed in the same location though

Oh bother...

• SwimPeanut

Maybe the Brits just didn't want Regurgistan dictating their immigration policies.

If you want to pick THAT type out of a crowd, just look for the festering scabs on their elbows.

• IB Banned

No regerts

All greatness comes from loss
    Swimeival
    06-10-2004
    boards.adultswim.com/users

• SwimSuperStar

1pooh4u said:

No. It's no longer one of the 28 nation bloc that's the EU which is the world's largest economy. EU subsidies will no longer go to the UK and UK banks will have no standing to service EU nations.

I don't get it all either but I'm a US derpizen. If I was a Brit I woulda googled first voted later

Kind of like who Texans whom are pro-Texit should see what the downfall of #Texit would have on Texas (as in essentially becoming a third-world nation)

In the words of the great Candela....NERF THIS!

• Other Anime

They didn't realize that voting on a measure where the cons outweigh the pros by a wide margin in protest without researching the referendum would actually cause a substantial and immediate change.

Muscle, muscle! Hustle, hustle!

• Helper

They shoulda watched Last Week Tonight, John Oliver covered that shit before the vote

What the hell is that behind you

• SwimPeanut

KnightStar1 said:

1pooh4u said:

Kind of like who Texans whom are pro-Texit should see what the downfall of #Texit would have on Texas (as in essentially becoming a third-world nation)

Texit? Texas would have to first figure out what to do with all the people there who currently receive federal money.

If you want to pick THAT type out of a crowd, just look for the festering scabs on their elbows.

• Swimuminati

o mer gurrrd...hit the undo button yous guys...

what? there's no such thing? well, f**k

• SwimPeanut

I don't really have much of an opinion on Brexit. The EU is pretty undemocratic, but it does have its perks.Personally, the idea of unelected bureaucrats in Brussels wielding unchecked power unsettles me , but that's just me.

真実はいつもひとつ!

• SwimLegend

Nah they totally pulled a USA and did shit the stupid hard way

Oh bother...

• SwimLegend

EvilsergE said:

No regerts

Every Brit that voted leave needs that inked to their forehead

Oh bother...

• SwimLegend

KnightStar1 said:

1pooh4u said:

Doesn't Texas know that legally they can't break off form the US?

Oh bother...

• ShoeHands

I guess they polled Leave people and only 1% regret their vote. One idea is that the big spike in the Google searches was actually the Remain crowd.

My friends are really happy that they won. They totally expected to lose so when the results went Leave they were beyond happy.

I could never lie to you, You're like the greatest pot smoking republican hippie I know.-1POOH4U

• SwimLegend

Brits everywhere are saying exactly that

Oh bother...

• SwimLegend

I'm curious about the ramifications to the world economy. Also Brits are gonna need their passports to take the bullet train to France

Oh bother...

• SwimLegend

They don't know why they're happy. Sounds like they done f**ked up

Oh bother...

• ShoeHands

Meh in the long run I dont think itll be that big of a deal. The EU is going to cut the UK a big trade deal. They arent going to tell them to f**k off like so many people think. The UK is still the 5th largest economy in the world, they are going to keep trading with them.

Theres going to be issues in the short term, but it really wont mean much in the long term.

I could never lie to you, You're like the greatest pot smoking republican hippie I know.-1POOH4U