Skyrim remastered.
358   7

• Banned

It literally just looks like they slapped some shitty ENB on it and called it a day.

tha pirate king

Total Kudos Received: 74

• Check It Out!

Of course they did. F**k Bethsoft.

• SwimSuperFan

Games Bethesda themselves make will always looks like shit.

You want a good looking Skyrim? get it on pc with mods

Bush did 9/11

• Toonami

Deathgod201 said:

Games Bethesda themselves make will always looks like shit.

You want a good looking Skyrim? get it on pc with mods

I feel like their character models leave a lot to be desired, but I could say the same thing about most games. The environments and other stuff, though? I think they did a fantastic job. Even without a remaster, Skyrim looks a hell of a lot better than a lot of other games (that goes for games around the time it was released and games being released now).

• Toonami

no4 said:

It literally just looks like they slapped some shitty ENB on it and called it a day.

For those of us that like console gaming, it's still worth it. Playable on the X1/PS4, comes with the major DLC, and comes with mod support. Seems like a win/win all around.

• SwimNinja

AntiLawnElement said:

no4 said:

For those of us that like console gaming, it's still worth it. Playable on the X1/PS4, comes with the major DLC, and comes with mod support. Seems like a win/win all around.

That's what I'm thinking.

Besides if you already own Skyrim and all the DLCs on PC you get the remaster free through steam anyway, so PC players aren't out anything.

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

• Check It Out!

PrincessUnikitty said:

AntiLawnElement said:

no4 said:

That's what I'm thinking.

Besides if you already own Skyrim and all the DLCs on PC you get the remaster free through steam anyway, so PC players aren't out anything.

But i have mods that make it look better than the remaster. What about me and my sense of entitlement D: