4

Questions for the opposite sex
8698   154

  • SwimNerd
    0

    Boredom is kicking in and this could be fun.

    If you have s question for the opposite sex post it here and wait for one of them to answer it.

    Like I said could be fun or it could bomb.


  • Swimuminati
    1

    Do you notice when I check you out?

    Do you like it?


  • SwimNerd
    1

    See now I was gonna say yes.


  • Swimuminati
    0

    Mixboy said:

    Do you notice when I check you out?

    Do you like it?

    I never notice when guys check me out irl.

    am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.


  • SwimSuperFan
    0

    Are girls real? I'm not convinced on this. I think it's an elaborate scheme orchestrated by the United States government. Every "girl" you've ever seen has just been some dude with a wig.

    Bush did 9/11


  • Banned
    1

    Do girls like when they cum just by nipple play alone? Or is it like, not as good as the penetration?

    If you gotta go go with a smile


  • Swimuminati
    1

    My question is sort of two part, do you think you have gained unrealistic expectations for the bodies of real women because of porn and have you ever found yourself disappointed because of it?

    am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.


  • Swimuminati
    0

    I think that depends on how sensitive the.nipples are on that given day vs vaj. Sometimes its better, sometimes its not.

    am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.


  • SwimNerd
    1

    To an extent sure, but there's also things that turn me off of those women.

    I think it's about finding a good medium or in-between.

    Unless you like something specific like petite or goddess.


  • Banned
    3

    Nah, I love the discovery of every new female... they all have different buttons and I enjoy the challenge on figuring out the controls.

    Porn doesn't do shit for me... its unrealistic.

    One thing that always works is grabbing the waist ad having them sit on my face and Eff my mouth.... something about that always works and boom goes the dyno.

    If you gotta go go with a smile


  • Banned
    1

    How come guys in porn dont get all sensitive and cant be touched after they cum? Ive seen guys cum in porn and then the girl licks their cawk and its so hot but if i try it in irl the guy screams.


  • Swimuminati
    0

    Fuggereiia said:

    How come guys in porn dont get all sensitive and cant be touched after they cum? Ive seen guys cum in porn and then the girl licks their cawk and its so hot but if i try it in irl the guy screams.

    Holy shit... that is a great question.

    am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.


  • Banned
    0

    Wait, what?

    My girl always eats my dick after I go.... she cleans me off and doesn't waste a drop...

    You are effing with rookies.

    If you gotta go go with a smile


  • SwimNerd
    0

    Sawdamizer said:

    Nah, I love the discovery of every new female... they all have different buttons and I enjoy the challenge on figuring out the controls.

    Porn doesn't do shit for me... its unrealistic.

    One thing that always works is grabbing the waist ad having them sit on my face and Eff my mouth.... something about that always works and boom goes the dyno.

    For good reason it's f**king awesome.

    Then again were givers.


  • Banned
    0

    Rarest of the gender

    If you gotta go go with a smile


  • SwimNerd
    0

    Firefly24 said:

    Fuggereiia said:

    How come guys in porn dont get all sensitive and cant be touched after they cum? Ive seen guys cum in porn and then the girl licks their cawk and its so hot but if i try it in irl the guy screams.

    Holy shit... that is a great question.

    Yeah that doesn't seem right.
    I mean yeah it's sensitive after but I'm not gonna stop a girl from doing that.

    Because it's awesome.


  • Swimuminati
    0

    Derackthehunter2 said:

    See now I was gonna say yes.


  • SwimNerd
    0

    Indeed

    Like a legendary Pokemon or a airbender


  • Swimuminati
    0

    Firefly24 said:

    Mixboy said:

    Do you notice when I check you out?

    Do you like it?

    I never notice when guys check me out irl.

    Your the best around.............................nothing's every gonna keep you down


  • Banned
    0

    Sawdamizer said:

    Wait, what?

    My girl always eats my dick after I go.... she cleans me off and doesn't waste a drop...

    You are effing with rookies.

    Do u take viagra? Its ok if u do..but im thinking its cuz the porn guys are on viagra...

    This happens to me with every single guy


  • Swimuminati
    0

    Firefly24 said:

    My question is sort of two part, do you think you have gained unrealistic expectations for the bodies of real women because of porn and have you ever found yourself disappointed because of it?

    No and no.............but sometimes yes '>.>


Log in to reply