#regresex
291   9

• Banned

Ever got some and regretted it?

• Swimuminati

Might as well ask "are you an adult?"

• Swimuminati

Uh, well yeah...kind of...
    I liked a dude and we dated for a while before sleeping together. It was terrible every time and I really did try to help the situation but he wasn't having it. Shame. He was a good guy I probably could have been with a long time, but that's just not something I could tolerate. So maybe not regret, its just a shame I couldn't help him, help me.

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.

• Banned

Firefly24 said:

Uh, well yeah...kind of...
    I liked a dude and we dated for a while before sleeping together. It was terrible every time and I really did try to help the situation but he wasn't having it. Shame. He was a good guy I probably could have been with a long time, but that's just not something I could tolerate. So maybe not regret, its just a shame I couldn't help him, help me.

In what way was it bad? I had a bf that could only last 3 minutes and he thought that was ok...like your guy he wouldn't let me help him.

• Swimuminati

Vanilla and lacking in stimulation. This one went too long. I tried. I really really tried. He thought he was magnificent tho.

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?

• Swimuminati

Firefly24 said:

Vanilla and lacking in stimulation. This one went too long. I tried. I really really tried. He thought he was magnificent tho.

hey, you asked for confidence...you didn't say how much

• Swimuminati

Touche!

You got me there.

• Swimuminati

Firefly24 said:

Touche!

You got me there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPBAX9IuVvA

• Banned

Firefly24 said:

He sounds great to me. I'd just lie there watching the time tick by all night.