The downvote troll is a menace to our boards
370   7

We have to stop him!

• Banned

I'd rather you just stopped posting.

Hail to the king.

I have to save the boards. That's my calling this summer.

• Rants

Yeah, I tried that in just one folder last summer.

It didn't work.

I lost a lot of respect for many people in this community, pissed off even more with unpopular truths, and spent about a year trying to figure out why.

Then I got it! There's no incentive for people to post well here and all the morons go out of their way to drive off anyone who the feel threatened by.

BUT YOU, COMMANDER SPAM-O-RAMA, YOU NEED TO STOP POSTING NEW THREADS CONSTANTLY IF ALL YOU HAVE TO CONTRIBUTE IS CHAT.

Do you get me, son? As the second most downvote trolled regular user on the ASMB (as of right now), I say unto you that you deserve most of those downvotes because most of what you post is absolute, content-free garbage.

You wanna save the boards? You got the stones to ignore the downvote trolls? Then start building a reputation for yourself as a user who posts messages worth reading.

Because when multiple threads from the same user start to dominate a message board, it's a sure sign that the place is on its last legs.

Get it? Unf--- yourself, English major. And put some effort in to what you post from now on!

ASMB Member since March 23, 2004.
    If brevity is the soul of wit, then abbreviation is the death of the soul.

alt text

"What do you mean lower myself? That's the only thing I've ever been. Just a simple human that couldn't save a little girl" -Edward Elric

• Thunder Goddess

Arrem_Lowlander said:

Yeah, I tried that in just one folder last summer.

Your motives may have been pure, but your methodology was questionable.

“None of us are saints.” – Albert Fish
    "You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" -- Stephen Wright

• Rants

Agreed.

I'll no more on it; it hath made me mad.

ASMB Member since March 23, 2004.
    If brevity is the soul of wit, then abbreviation is the death of the soul.