Epic day was epic....
265   8

• SwimSuperStar

Rearranged the living room....made potato salad....made some epic tasty burgers. Sore and needing a shower and a good rest.

Tomorrow, kitchen clean-up day (mop floor, clean fridge, profit?) Is Tuesday here yet? (I SHOULD be able to cash my check, get my new phone and oh yeah....the four preview episodes of the new Transformers: Combiner Wars series...I hope one includes Thundercracker)

In the words of the great Candela....NERF THIS!

• IB

Epic day with epic tasty burgers?!
    Nice

• SwimNinja

Were they burgers as big as your head, or is that just Chocolate Soda?

"The enemy of my enemy is just another man standing in my way." -Nikita

• Rants

KnightStar1 said:
    the four preview episodes of the new Transformers: Combiner Wars series...I hope one includes Thundercracker)

It's on youtube? Typical. Cartoon Network drops the ball once again. You'd think they would have had a shot at it after Hub was converted into Discovery Family.

ASMB Member since March 23, 2004.
    If brevity is the soul of wit, then abbreviation is the death of the soul.

• SwimSuperStar

Arrem_Lowlander said:

KnightStar1 said:
    the four preview episodes of the new Transformers: Combiner Wars series...I hope one includes Thundercracker)

It's on youtube? Typical. Cartoon Network drops the ball once again. You'd think they would have had a shot at it after Hub was converted into Discovery Family.

Actually the series it self will be on the go90 app. It's said the series will be targeted at a more mature audience (as likely there will be plenty of brutal robot death involved) Looking at the comics alone (the IDW series that is) especially going into and through Combiner Wars, there is a lot of political mombo-jumbo going on such as Starscream becoming the "Chosen One" on Cybertron and a new Council of Worlds being developed

In the words of the great Candela....NERF THIS!

• SwimLegend

You make your own potato salad?!?!πŸ™€

Oh bother...

• Swimuminati

1pooh4u said:

inorite...these poors and their lack of potato salad making robots disgust me

• SwimLegend

Mixboy said:

1pooh4u said:

inorite...these poors and their lack of potato salad making robots disgust me

B-b-but delicious homemade potato saladπŸ™€

Oh bother...