Nope
264   11

• Nyaa or Nothing

http://gizmodo.com/the-most-terrifying-glass-slide-ever-opens-atop-la-skys-1782631224

I'll just stick to the giant slide at the State Fair thank you very much.

• Puppy Power

Doesn't look all that bad, actually. Maybe Fauxpark can hit it up when he doesn't visit AX.

09/13/03

• Swimuminati

Now that's a slide...

• Helper

$25 to basically pee on a glass slide 1000 feet above the ground?

Nope.

...they said i'd live forever, but they lied...it's been much longer...
    Cheerful Supplier of Chaos throughout the Known Universe and Beyond...we now have WTF...
    [this pathetic cry for attention has been brought to you by the letters F, U and the number 2]

• IB

Maybe if i'm drunk enough next time I go to L.A.

• SwimNinja

Hellllllllllllllll no!

"The enemy of my enemy is just another man standing in my way." -Nikita

Brought to you by...

alt text

"What do you mean lower myself? That's the only thing I've ever been. Just a simple human that couldn't save a little girl" -Edward Elric

• Swimuminati

come on guys...you're making more of this than it is...that's gewwwd clean fun right there...get your heart thumpin' asmb

• Helper

Mixboy said:

come on guys...you're making more of this than it is...that's gewwwd clean fun right there...get your heart thumpin' asmb

Dude. It's not all that clean.

You can actually see the generic windex streaks on the glass in the picture.

THERE HAS BEEN PEE!

...they said i'd live forever, but they lied...it's been much longer...
    Cheerful Supplier of Chaos throughout the Known Universe and Beyond...we now have WTF...
    [this pathetic cry for attention has been brought to you by the letters F, U and the number 2]

• Swimuminati

katt_goddess said:

Mixboy said:

Dude. It's not all that clean.

You can actually see the generic windex streaks on the glass in the picture.

THERE HAS BEEN PEE!

haha...I didn't mean literally clean...but you have a point

• Banned

I'd do it

We think we can make honey without sharing in the fate of bees, but we are in truth nothing but poor bees, destined to accomplish our task and then die.