Gentlemen Behold an Update!...
211   6

• Helper

...because I know everyone has been totally waiting on pins and needles.

Charlie Bird, the daddy parakeet who had a bird stroke or something on the 11th, did his first full circle flight of the living room today without falling on the ground. He's currently hanging upside-down in the cage chewing the last of a treat stick to splinters while his son Yoda Bird bitches. He doesn't need me to hold him anymore - he is healed.

And no, I'm not gonna touch any of y'all. Y'all are probably sticky.

This has been your moment of 'something other than zeni's diary' .

Discuss!

...they said i'd live forever, but they lied...it's been much longer...
    Cheerful Supplier of Chaos throughout the Known Universe and Beyond...we now have WTF...
    [this pathetic cry for attention has been brought to you by the letters F, U and the number 2]

Well good to hear birb is doing well

katt_goddess said:

You are probably sticky also
    It's a hot day

• Helper

squirrelygod said:

Well good to hear birb is doing well

I was worried for awhile. It's only been the two of them and if Charlie had died, I'd have to deal with a depressed little bird and a depressed cat wondering where the lemon-colored fluffball went.

Cheerful Supplier of Chaos throughout the Known Universe and Beyond...we now have WTF...
    [this pathetic cry for attention has been brought to you by the letters F, U and the number 2]

• Helper

JeNewBee said:

katt_goddess said:

It's a hot day

I took a shower earlier so now I smell like rosemary mints and pomegranates. No stickys.

katt_goddess said:

JeNewBee said:

katt_goddess said:

It's a hot day

I took a shower earlier so now I smell like rosemary mints and pomegranates. No stickys.

What body wash do you use?