Stephen King Pick-Up Lines
296   8

Not a fan nor do I believe in their efficacy (pick-ups line in general), but I do believe Mr. King probably has some really good ones.

• SwimNinja

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

I tried to spit that exact same sewer game once with a girl, but she ran away.

• Other Anime

"Are you a 1950's rock n roll jukebox? Cause I feel like a naughty boy around mothers supper time apron and Bangor blueberry cobbler"

Muscle, muscle! Hustle, hustle!

• SwimNinja

Zenigundam said:

I feel dirty doing it but i had to upvote that, made me giggle.

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

• Swimuminati

PrincessUnikitty said:

Zenigundam said:

I feel dirty doing it but i had to upvote that, made me giggle.

Same.

Totally caught me off guard.

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.

• Babbling

Hey girl you look Thinner. Have you been cursed by a gypsy?

• Babbling

You're like a Firestarter. You illuminate my Dark Tower.