4

Do you guys even know what it feels like?
898   24

  • 0


  • Banned
    2

    Cry moar.

    Hail to the king.


  • Rants
    -1

    "Tis now the very witching time of night.
    When churchyards yawn, and hell itself breathes out
    Contagion to this world."

    • Hamlet

    Also, fold the laundry!

    ASMB Member since March 23, 2004.
    If brevity is the soul of wit, then abbreviation is the death of the soul.


  • Swimuminati
    2

    rhythm

    alt text


  • Banned
    0

    Dude.....Cut that out.....I'm trying to be in a bad mood here


  • 1

    Never shut up, Zeni.


  • 2

    Y'know, one day, when Zeni is being sentenced after he's convicted of a mass shooting, we'll all look back on these videos and laugh.

    jennifer dumped me


  • Banned
    0

    It doesn't feel like doing laundry.


  • Banned
    1

    god you are so fat ugly and stupid looking...
    but how did you go from -500 to almost 500
    thats +1000 in less than 3 days

    > Posts: 166,425 Registered: ‎6-03-2007


  • IB Banned
    1

    he used an ult to upvote each and every one of his post once probably.
    should be banned.

    The Hound.
    @Naraku4656 said:
    > IB's last thread was by Viperslayer


  • SwimPunk Banned
    1

    zeni magic


  • Manowarrior
    0

    Viperslayer said:

    he used an ult to upvote each and every one of his post once probably.
    should be banned.

    He should be banned daily for spamming.

    Congratulations 2010, 2012, and 2014 San Francisco Giants! Beat LA!

    Ain't got no time for bird sex, I wanna fly...


  • IB Banned
    0

    Doom_Metal_Alchemist said:

    Viperslayer said:

    he used an ult to upvote each and every one of his post once probably.
    should be banned.

    He should be banned daily for spamming.

    well what do you call what I do then?

    The Hound.
    @Naraku4656 said:
    > IB's last thread was by Viperslayer


  • Manowarrior
    2

    Viperslayer said:

    Doom_Metal_Alchemist said:

    Viperslayer said:

    he used an ult to upvote each and every one of his post once probably.
    should be banned.

    He should be banned daily for spamming.

    well what do you call what I do then?

    You don't make 50 threads a day, every day, for weeks on end.

    Congratulations 2010, 2012, and 2014 San Francisco Giants! Beat LA!

    Ain't got no time for bird sex, I wanna fly...


  • IB Banned
    0

    lol i used to.

    The Hound.
    @Naraku4656 said:
    > IB's last thread was by Viperslayer


  • Manowarrior
    0

    Viperslayer said:

    lol i used to.

    It was a lot easier to scroll past unwanted threads on the old boards.

    Congratulations 2010, 2012, and 2014 San Francisco Giants! Beat LA!

    Ain't got no time for bird sex, I wanna fly...


  • 5

    Guess I'm just more popular than you are, God-Says-No.

    Gets swooned by a group of blonde models


  • Banned
    0

    Zenigundam said:

    Guess I'm just more popular than you are, God-Says-No.

    Gets swooned by the in-ladies

    you are not more popular than me online nor irl...
    since you are literally a broken condom irl...

    > Posts: 166,425 Registered: ‎6-03-2007


  • 5

    You exist in real life? Thought you lived on the internet.


  • Manowarrior
    0

    Zenigundam said:

    You exist in real life? Thought you lived on the internet.

    How have you not figured out yet that you can't dish out these insults without being a complete hypocrite?

    Congratulations 2010, 2012, and 2014 San Francisco Giants! Beat LA!

    Ain't got no time for bird sex, I wanna fly...


  • Banned
    2

    Zeni, never change.....I love how you rustle the Jimmies of shitposters by being the best shitposter.

    And for the record, I'm the one upvoting Zeni.


Log in to reply