Why do you care if people think you're an asshole?
214   7

• Check It Out!

At least you're sticking by what you believe in.

Keep in mind, the world was built by assholes and will continue to be built by assholes. Not p****es that change their beliefs based on what people think.

• Check It Out!

Don't mind me, I'm just practicing my mantra to convince myself that what I'm doing is right.

• Banned

Chocolate_Soda said:

Don't mind me.

Oh, don't worry.

• Banned

I revel in the fact that I'm an asshole. I kinda regret it when I'm an ass to my girl or my mama, but they still deserve it sometimes. The rest of you motherf**kers can get it with extreme prejudice.

• Banned

People say such things, but then I troll them somehow and they go back on their beliefs.

[REMOVED TO CONFORM WITH LOCAL AND INTERNATIONAL CENSORSHIP LAWS]

• AdultSwim.Com

Chocolate_Soda said:

At least you're sticking by what you believe in.

Keep in mind, the world was built by assholes and will continue to be built by assholes. Not p****es that change their beliefs based on what people think.

YEAH!

:robotfrustrated:Necrotic techno-magic bullshit.:robotfrustrated:COWBOY_STILGAR sed so

• Swimuminati

depends on the person who thinks i'm being an asshole. like if a bestie suddenly thought i was being an asshole, i would be concerned that i did something shitty to them and want to rectify the wrongdoing, or at least figure out what crawled up their cooter and died. though, it would probably be something i did, cuz they're not crotchety and dumb like that.

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.