I was up all night!
185   8

Now it's time to get some sleep. All I want is to make more friends around the good ole ASMB, but you simply can't change your reputation overnight.

• Banned

Oh, you upvoted yourself? Congrats, I guess.

[REMOVED TO CONFORM WITH LOCAL AND INTERNATIONAL CENSORSHIP LAWS]

Huh? Oh wow.. Would you look at that! What a surprise. No, I was up watching TV. Wow... I can't believe this really happened. My popularity must have really spiked after last night.

• Banned

LOL, ok I have been upvoting you, but i definitely didn't boost you that much.

• Manowarrior

You know what, I'll even give you an upvote for taking a little break besides sleep. I honestly thought the only reason you stopped posting was you went to bed.

Congratulations 2010, 2012, and 2014 San Francisco Giants! Beat LA!

Ain't got no time for bird sex, I wanna fly...

• Thunder Goddess

You mean the Devil actually wanted your soul? Times are tougher than I thought.

“None of us are saints.” – Albert Fish
    "You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" -- Stephen Wright

That's what I did... Or at least I tried to.

Thank you for the upvotes, DMA. They showed up in my notifications along with everybody else's. Seems the upvotes were spread out evenly among the ASMB regulars, so I'm not sure what to make of it all. It's a real honor to be thrust into overnight celebrity status.

• Manowarrior

Zenigundam said:

That's what I did... Or at least I tried to.

Thank you for the upvotes, DMA. They showed up in my notifications along with everybody else's. Seems the upvotes were spread out evenly among the ASMB regulars, so I'm not sure what to make of it all. It's a real honor to be thrust into overnight celebrity status.

The only upvote I've given you lately is the one for this thread...

Congratulations 2010, 2012, and 2014 San Francisco Giants! Beat LA!

Ain't got no time for bird sex, I wanna fly...