Is Vicodin ES still here
334   10

• Banned

Or is he one of the many posters we've lost?

We think we can make honey without sharing in the fate of bees, but we are in truth nothing but poor bees, destined to accomplish our task and then die.

• Banned

It's his burfdai.....HBD dude.

Why do you ask? Got a crush on himmmmmm?

• Banned

Oh...well tell his dumbass happy birthday

We think we can make honey without sharing in the fate of bees, but we are in truth nothing but poor bees, destined to accomplish our task and then die.

• Banned

No

Kinda sounds like you do

• Banned

Yeah...see id value what you think...but watching your videos proves that you're just a bumbling mamas boy....soooo

• Manowarrior

I haven't seen him in a while. Happy birthday stimutacs.

Congratulations 2010, 2012, and 2014 San Francisco Giants! Beat LA!

Ain't got no time for bird sex, I wanna fly...

• AdultSwim.Com

omfgholyf**kwow
    ohnoohnoohnoohnoohno
    f**kwhyareyoubanned?

:robotfrustrated:Necrotic techno-magic bullshit.:robotfrustrated:COWBOY_STILGAR sed so

• AdultSwim.Com

why dont you ask him if it makes a fvcking difference if mumbojummie said hbd?

just like that... and tell me what he says

:robotfrustrated:Necrotic techno-magic bullshit.:robotfrustrated:COWBOY_STILGAR sed so