NOW ON MARATHON STREAM (6/27-7/1): DIMENSION W!
412   7

• Mobile Suit Gundam

This week Toonami returns to normal, but that isn't such a bad thing, right? Beginning at Midnight, it's premieres of DBZ Kai, JoJo, Gundam IBO, Hunter x Hunter, Shippuden, and One Piece, then Saitama comes at 3 to punch out the lights! Only @Toonami!

• King Of the Hill Banned

LOL.

I'm kinda hoping that they don't go past the Lake Yasogami arc again. It would be the least they could do to prevent anyone from becoming superfans of this rather mediocre show.

Mondays & Fridays: Girl's High
    Wednesdays: Squid Girl
    Random days: Re:ZERO

Twitter | Tumblr | Steamy | Content ratings | Something cool!

• Banned

Oh dear god why! Why!

• Mobile Suit Gundam

Blatch said:

LOL.

I'm kinda hoping that they don't go past the Lake Yasogami arc again. It would be the least they could do to prevent anyone from becoming superfans of this rather mediocre show.

I kinda hope they actually go past it this time!

11 and 12 are probably also still streaming now, so it would make sense.

This week Toonami returns to normal, but that isn't such a bad thing, right? Beginning at Midnight, it's premieres of DBZ Kai, JoJo, Gundam IBO, Hunter x Hunter, Shippuden, and One Piece, then Saitama comes at 3 to punch out the lights! Only @Toonami!

• SwimPeanut

@Daosguard Hey, why not?

Besides, I kinda like it. It's mysterious and creepy, plus unlike Deadman Wonderland and other short shows, it actually has an ending!

Some days, some nights, some live, some die in the name of the Samurai!

Never underestimate a woman!

See ya, Space Cowboys and Cowgirls!

• Mobile Suit Gundam

UPDATE: They didn't screw up this time. The stream has advanced to Files 6-10, so you can at least start the Easter Island arc if you so desire.

File.11 and File.12 are still available on-demand so you can indeed finish the series in a week using just the [as] app or website!

• King Of the Hill Banned

Mondays & Fridays: Girl's High
    Wednesdays: Squid Girl
    Random days: Re:ZERO

Twitter | Tumblr | Steamy | Content ratings | Something cool!