Watch out for Hillary Clinton.
117   6

• SwimPeanut

She's fit, she's rested and she's coming after your wallet. She wants to be the very last person on Earth with more than $100 in the bank.

If you want to pick THAT type out of a crowd, just look for the festering scabs on their elbows.

• SwimLegend

look at that, she's got you beat by at least $99.99

Oh bother...

• Banned

1938_Packard said:

She's fit, she's rested and she's coming after your wallet. She wants to be the very last person on Earth with more than $100 in the bank.

I find it funny you even give a shit who our president is... you have absolutely nothing to lose here.

If you gotta go go with a smile

• SwimPeanut

Sawdamizer said:

1938_Packard said:

I find it funny you even give a shit who our president is... you have absolutely nothing to lose here.

Well, when you consider that she stated on TV about badly she wants to engage Russia in a war, you gotta pick somebody who would rather not stir up that hornet hive.

If you want to pick THAT type out of a crowd, just look for the festering scabs on their elbows.

• Banned

You worried about being drafted?

If you gotta go go with a smile

• SwimPeanut

Sawdamizer said:

You worried about being drafted?

Too old for the draft. Of course, I'd rather not see NYC get nuked. It's where I go for Comic Con.