Is usps cheaper than ups? Generally?
222   13

• Banned

I got to mail a console

I prefer USPS because it's quicker. I might be paying a few dollars more but it's just more convineant. And I always use it on Ebay sells. I only send it with UPS if it's personal.

• Banned

ELDEMONIO said:

I prefer USPS because it's quicker. I might be paying a few dollars more but it's just more convineant. And I always use it on Ebay sells. I only send it with UPS if it's personal.

That seems backwards.

• SwimSage Banned

Nice thing about USPS also, you can just schedule for it to be picked up during your mail delivery.

Lacethongskank said:

ELDEMONIO said:

That seems backwards.

Well I like my backwards world I live in.

• Banned

Neither.

Use fedex.

• Banned

kill-joy70 said:

Neither.

Use fedex.

Why? They broke a computer i bought and it was the last refurbished one they had so i had to get a brand new one for $150 more.

• SwimSage Banned

Fedex used to be terrible but they seem to have gotten better. Amazon has been using them more lately and I haven't had any problems.

• Banned

ric_man said:

Fedex used to be terrible but they seem to have gotten better. Amazon has been using them more lately and I haven't had any problems.

The tossed my brand new desktop around like a football and crushed the screen.

Lacethongskank said:

ric_man said:

The tossed my brand new desktop around like a football and crushed the screen.

Maybe you pissed them off?

• Banned

Lacethongskank said:

kill-joy70 said:

Neither.

Use fedex.

Why? They broke a computer i bought and it was the last refurbished one they had so i had to get a brand new one for $150 more.

Because out of the millions of dollars worth of merchandise i've shipped with them they have lost only one package. And even then they paid me the insurance within 72 hours.

UPS lost 4 packages in one night, didn't pay a dime of insurance.

USPS is ok about paying insurance but it will take a few months.

• Banned

kill-joy70 said:

Lacethongskank said:

kill-joy70 said:

Neither.

Use fedex.

Because out of the millions of dollars worth of merchandise i've shipped with them they have lost only one package. And even then they paid me the insurance within 72 hours.

UPS lost 4 packages in one night, didn't pay a dime of insurance.

USPS is ok about paying insurance but it will take a few months.

A ups person opened my package and stole the phone I was shipping and ups sent me a check for it. Luckily my buyer understood and didn't give me bad feedback.

• IB Banned

Wtf...do you not know of google?

All greatness comes from loss
    Swimeival
    06-10-2004
    boards.adultswim.com/users