• Banned

RIP

• Banned

He will be missed.

If you gotta go go with a smile

• Banned

What he not dead please dont give me aheart attack

• Banned

It's also funny that Pers moonlights and just goes ape shit on the ban hammer.....

• Banned

I think he was the one who Halo sniped me for that virgin thread the other day.

• Banned

No scope ftw.

• Banned

Someone must have reported though... snitches get stitches.

Nah

Monsters come in many shapes and sizes . I'm all of them

• SwimPunk Banned

Weeb

I'm causing verbal murder in a major 3rd degree, my name is Beethoven motherfucker, maybe you've heard of me.

• SwimPunk Banned

You know I'm not dead.....I was just talking to you at the airport......Finally home, now it's time to get f**ked up

I'm causing verbal murder in a major 3rd degree, my name is Beethoven motherfucker, maybe you've heard of me.

• Banned

YAY!

• Banned

Buddyroe3 said:

You know I'm not dead.....I was just talking to you at the airport......Finally home, now it's time to get f**ked up

I decided to go out tonight...thats a good idea though.

• SwimPunk Banned

I assume you're already there so I'm playing catch up

• SwimPunk Banned

There ya go.....Shake the dust off that thang

• Banned

Well... symptom management right now.

The girl moved a whole bunch of shit in my house and I am not dealing with it well.

• Banned

Meaning kids?

• SwimPunk Banned

Move in chick....Bountiful petting zoo......Man, I have no idea how this is gonna play out, but I'm glad I got my tickets

• Banned

F**k no. Like furniture....

Tacky ass furniture that I will end up burning in a drunk blacked out rage.

• Banned

Buddyroe3 said:

Move in chick....Bountiful petting zoo......Man, I have no idea how this is gonna play out, but I'm glad I got my tickets

I am not a smart man, man.

Ass

Monsters come in many shapes and sizes . I'm all of them

• Helper

Sawdamizer said:

Someone must have reported though... snitches get stitches.

Not necessarily. If a Mod is 'following' someone on here and it's been a 'quiet' night where only a few of the people they follow have been posting, all it takes is for that person to post something in a thread to draw Mod attention.

It's like being bathed in 'Axe for Mods' . They don't make water hot enough.

posts in this thread smelling like Mod musk

...they said i'd live forever, but they lied...it's been much longer...
    Cheerful Supplier of Chaos throughout the Known Universe and Beyond...we now have WTF...
    [this pathetic cry for attention has been brought to you by the letters F, U and the number 2]