oh my freaking gawd
2115   64

• SwimPirate

"You know what they say: "If they're not inflatable they're not datable" :cool: :ballon: - TrigunBebop
    "You haven't Idealized Mankind, you've deformed it, you've mutilated it, and that's the real joke" - Nightowl

Party like a rockstar.

• Banned

Her bf is a wet blanket. Id dump that guy!

• Swimuminati

i couldn't finish that and sincerely doubt its authenticity

either way, they both were obnoxious

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.

• SwimPirate

When she was stuffing the chips up her dress, I lost it. XD

"You know what they say: "If they're not inflatable they're not datable" :cool: :ballon: - TrigunBebop
    "You haven't Idealized Mankind, you've deformed it, you've mutilated it, and that's the real joke" - Nightowl

• Swimuminati

This film was for Elizabeth's intervention...

• SwimPirate

For throw, like get in the ball pit brah!!

What a bitch and I'm not talking about the girl

• SwimPirate

I bet alot of it was staged, but I have been told several times I'm obnoxious and have thrown stunts like that. XD

• SwimPirate

Or maybe everybody just needs to get on Elizabeth's level. :P

• Banned

This is why Hillary can't be President.

• SwimPirate

I know right, girls just want to be Michael Phelps in the ball pit. XD

• Swimuminati

jackiemarie90 said:

Or maybe everybody just needs to get on Elizabeth's level. :P

then we'd all R.I.P in peace

• SwimPirate

Welp Elizabeth is running for President, kinda weird how people have different identites and stuffs.

Monsters come in many shapes and sizes . I'm all of them

• Swimuminati

i only made it to the part where she was on the bar. it felt like bs from the get start with his shitty willy wonka eat too much candy and thats why she's not fitting in that dress. like really? i would look quite like a killer whale in some latex dress like that... and i am not a big girl.

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?

If you're not huring anybody have at it

• SwimHero

so embarrassing

Janeway Rules!

• SwimPunk Banned

I don't tolerate that much noise coming from a boyfriend

• Swimuminati

inorite? he was babble complaining way too much in way too annoying a voice

• Swimuminati

Something tells me, ladies, that's not how he was before this relationship....that's what this relationship made him....most guys wouldn't know Elizabeth was passed out in an open field, spooning a bag of cookies...this guy knew and he came for her