To Local rappers in my city
146   9

Stop trying to get me to buy your CD's. I don't care about your shitty music just leave me the f**k alone and stop bothering while I'm working

• SwimPunk Banned

My neighbor is a local rapper.....He throws some good parties but his music is terrible.

I'm causing verbal murder in a major 3rd degree, my name is Beethoven motherfucker, maybe you've heard of me.

• SwimPunk Banned

Look out everybody we got a workin man here tryin to work and get that work done for the big man don't bother this worker cuz there's serious work to be worked ;)

• Swimuminati

i usually try to make them freestyle about something to determine whether its worth the money or not. if they can't rap about your deli meat on the spot, move along....

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.

Today I was trying not to laugh when he made me watch his YouTube video

• Swimuminati

next time just say you're not into it but if they need the money, you know where the copper is at

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?

I also have this problem with aspiring gospel singers

• Swimuminati

hail satan

That and plus I'm an atheist