"You do not have the priviledges of this action"
648   26

• SwimPirate

WHAT THE HECK DOES THAT EVEN MEAN ASMB!!!!

"You know what they say: "If they're not inflatable they're not datable" :cool: :ballon: - TrigunBebop
    "You haven't Idealized Mankind, you've deformed it, you've mutilated it, and that's the real joke" - Nightowl

• Manowarrior

You tried to purge a deleted post, didn't you?

Congratulations 2010, 2012, and 2014 San Francisco Giants! Beat LA!

Ain't got no time for bird sex, I wanna fly...

• Swimuminati

wuuuuuut?

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.

It means they've got the power and we got nothing

• SwimElder

Admins! Check your privilege! >.>

• SwimPirate

Nope, tried to post in older threads, I forgot I was lurking in some threads before loggging in, and so when I tried to post on those pages it would let me.

"You know what they say: "If they're not inflatable they're not datable" :cool: :ballon: - TrigunBebop
    "You haven't Idealized Mankind, you've deformed it, you've mutilated it, and that's the real joke" - Nightowl

• SwimPirate

ASMB is being salty of where I make my posts at. lol

• SwimPirate

I say we get all the admins, and make them play hunger games!!

• SwimPirate

NaClO said:

Admins! Check your privilege! >.>

Board members lives matter!!!

• Check It Out!

It means you aren't white or male enough.

• Swimuminati

jackiemarie90 said:

ASMB is being salty of where I make my posts at. lol

that makes sense

americans love their salt

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?

• SwimPirate

Chocolate_Soda said:

It means you aren't white or male enough.

I FREAKING KNEW IT, SCREW YOU ASMB!!! INB4BAN

• SwimPirate

Yeah, like calm down hell down Americans and drink this glass of water yo. :P

• Swimuminati

it doesn't burn enough

• Swimuminati

• SwimPirate

What the insult or not consuming salt?

• SwimPirate

I want a mod to post here now, explain yourself! :O

• SwimHero

it means that youuuuu...
    touch...
    yourself at night!

Janeway Rules!

• SwimPirate

distorted_reasoning said:

it means that youuuuu...
    touch...
    yourself at night!

EXcuse me? I'll have you know I only do that in the middle of the day!! At night time its cuddle time.

• SwimHero

thats the common answer here for when anyone asks a why question

Janeway Rules!

• Swimuminati

jackiemarie90 said:

What the insult or not consuming salt?

the clean water

we were talking about flint right?