Oh mah gawd This guys is sooo stupid
165   7

• SwimPirate

Because he disagrees with my views/beliefs, therefore, anyone who disagrees with me has a lesser intelligence, especially with a broad word like stupid that even the heavy degree scientists toss at each other.

I'm taking english, we are learning that most effect arguments may not be solved in our lifetime, but when arguing its important to acknowledge the other person's side and leave to open forum of discussion.

"You know what they say: "If they're not inflatable they're not datable" :cool: :ballon: - TrigunBebop
    "You haven't Idealized Mankind, you've deformed it, you've mutilated it, and that's the real joke" - Nightowl

• Banned

I have no clue what you are saying but I wanted you to know that I am eating extra toasty cheez its... and they are the f**king cats meow.

If you gotta go go with a smile

• SwimPirate

I use heavy sarcasm in some threads, then I switched it up mid way to make everything even more confusing.
    Enjoy the scrumptious food! :O

"You know what they say: "If they're not inflatable they're not datable" :cool: :ballon: - TrigunBebop
    "You haven't Idealized Mankind, you've deformed it, you've mutilated it, and that's the real joke" - Nightowl

• Banned

Still have no idea what you are saying to me... but here is a song that is so f**king fire that this place is burning down and you might as well just break out the smores stuff.... blammo!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0F2wLSjYZpQ

• Swimuminati

my friends husband recently took a free online course on how to reason and argue. he is officially the most pleasant person to debate with now and i'm tempted to follow in his footsteps.

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.

• IB Banned

Sawdamizer said:

they are the f**king cats meow.

Wtf.... best adjective ever

All greatness comes from loss
    Swimeival
    06-10-2004
    boards.adultswim.com/users

• Banned

EvilsergE said:

Sawdamizer said:

they are the f**king cats meow.

Wtf.... best adjective ever

I am african american'd out right now man... just gooch me.