But for real, can we laugh at Becky with the Bad grades
1820   39

• SwimPirate

I know some people have a problem with affirmative action, and I understand that reasoning, while I disagree don't want to get into.

I'm just laughing because the judge told her, nah, you didn't even make the top 10 percent though.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/entertainthis/2016/06/23/becky-with-the-bad-grades-abigail-fisher/86305694/

"You know what they say: "If they're not inflatable they're not datable" :cool: :ballon: - TrigunBebop
    "You haven't Idealized Mankind, you've deformed it, you've mutilated it, and that's the real joke" - Nightowl

• Banned

Bitches are lucky we even let you vote.

If you gotta go go with a smile

• SwimPirate

Sawdamizer said:

Bitches are lucky we even let you vote.

Me? Or becky? Just would like some clarification.

"You know what they say: "If they're not inflatable they're not datable" :cool: :ballon: - TrigunBebop
    "You haven't Idealized Mankind, you've deformed it, you've mutilated it, and that's the real joke" - Nightowl

• Banned

I dont know....

I am tired.

If you gotta go go with a smile

• SwimPirate

I think the sun is making everyone angry today lol, we all need some air conditioning.

• Swimuminati

her gpa and sat scores were a joke...I slept through highschool and did better than this bitter ginger rofl

• Thunder Goddess

Rebecca...

Coincidence?

β€œNone of us are saints.” – Albert Fish
    "You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" -- Stephen Wright

• Banned

πŸ˜‚

Dumb bitch.

• Swimuminati

jackiemarie90 said:

I think the sun is making everyone angry today lol, we all need some air conditioning.

isn't that an everyday thing?

people should all just come to the beach with me, , and watch the sunset.
    it will help.

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.

• Swimuminati

mthor said:

Rebecca...

Coincidence?

i think not

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?

• Banned

mthor said:

Rebecca...

Coincidence?

#beckywiththeupvotes

REBECCA!!!

• SwimPirate

She is smarter than alot of students, but she is mad her entitlement of having a family at the college didn't get her in, and I'm laughing that she spent 3 years fighting this case too, when someone pointed out she could have attended community college for 2 years and transferred in the school. XD

• SwimPirate

mthor said:

Rebecca...

Coincidence?

becca with the good hair and bad grades, poor zeni

• SwimPirate

YAAAASSSS lol or have a pool in the backyard too cool down in. XD

• SwimPirate

kill-joy70 said:

πŸ˜‚

Dumb bitch.

She is still fighting, hasn't hit her yet, that she could work on her grades in community college. We'll wait and see till she
    figures it out.

• Banned

It's sad there's a generation of kids who honestly believe shit will get handed to them. And let's not totally blame the dumb bitch for this, it was the dumb bitch's parents that paid the three years of legal fees to push this notion that their kid was somehow entitled to attend that school. In a way i'm sort of glad she wasted her college years fighting a case that ultimately ended with the supreme court calling her a dumb bitch.

• Swimuminati

she's clearly not....'cause they didn't spend 3 years of wasted effort on this

• Swimuminati

the beach is better x10000000000000

• SwimPirate

That last part tho.
    I like how tried to blame race though, when many minority students didnt make it into the class either. I agree though, just was talking to the teacher last week and she explained a new thing call student consumerism, which sounds even worst, but its students who think they deserve a good grade just because they spend alot of money on school, oh boy.

• SwimPirate

Mixboy said:

she's clearly not....'cause they didn't spend 3 years of wasted effort on this

I was trying to give the girl benefit of the doubt, she getting a lot of hate, but I'm wondering, has she stopped and think, and actually listened to what the judges are telling her? Or does she think herself above them as well.