You know what today is?
232   8

• Banned

Today is the 238 year anniversary of the battle of Monmouth.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Monmouth

Hail to the king.

Yeah but those weren't even good battles because all they had were muskets and swords. An army of pro boxers could have beaten them. How about we celebrate the 1 day anniversary of the greatest underdog story in the history of the boards? From -556 to 4000+ and the #1 ranking in all of the laaaaaaaaand.

• SwimVIP

Happy Birthday!

"Revenge can be bittersweet, but if you sit back and watch, KARMA can be pure entertainment." ~ David Avocado Wolfe

"If a guy wants you for your breasts, thighs, and legs, send him to KFC. You're a lady, not a cheap value meal." ~ Nicolas Cage

• SwimHero

its his birthday?

Janeway Rules!

• SwimVIP

Yeah, I remembered from a thread that was posted last year, but I don't think he wants a birthday thread. I just wanted to send him birthday wishes.

"Revenge can be bittersweet, but if you sit back and watch, KARMA can be pure entertainment." ~ David Avocado Wolfe

"If a guy wants you for your breasts, thighs, and legs, send him to KFC. You're a lady, not a cheap value meal." ~ Nicolas Cage

• Banned

No, it's the anniversary of the battle of Monmouth. The last battle in the north during the revolutionary war.

Hail to the king.

• SwimHero

oh wow you got a good memory.
    maybe even as good as mine

Janeway Rules!

• SwimHero

yeah but its also your birthday now

Janeway Rules!