Ask Zeni Anything: Early Tuesday Morning Special Edition for a Momentous Night
702   31

Go on. I'm all ears!

• SwimStar

what do you do when you're not posting here

"Right. Because it seems to me that you’re exhibiting symptoms of depression, low self worth and anxiety."
    "Those are all different things, right?"

• Banned

Why did you have sex with Tiger?

Hail to the king.

• SwimHero

whats next for zeni?

Janeway Rules!

• Banned

How do I get my creative juices flowing again?

Usually stay home. I watch a ton of TV, play my PS3 (should have gotten a PS4 long ago, but I'm waiting for the new model that's being unveiled at E3), sometimes I'll go to DH (site) and watch anime, I'll go on YouTube and watch funny videos, shock videos, anything that seems awesome, I do a lot of drinking although I haven't done any in the past two days b/c I was too lazy to go to the liquor store and pick some up, and that's about it.

That never happened. You might want to check your facts there, stilgar. I feel it played a role in your getting banned. =/

In real life, getting my master's in English from a reputable school, but on here I might gun for #1 in most posts now that I've conquered the best reputation obstacle. We'll see...

It takes time, my friend. Sometimes you just need alcohol to stimulate your mind.

What's the square root of a tomato?

"What do you mean lower myself? That's the only thing I've ever been. Just a simple human that couldn't save a little girl" -Edward Elric

I'm awful at math, but I can give it a shot. Square roots are smaller than the numbers that they're squares of, so I would have to guess that the square root of a tomato is a standard tomato slice.

• Banned

Than why did you say you fücked your stuffed animal Tiger all those years ago zeni? Why did you show us the hole you made?

Hail to the king.

Zeni after attempted tiger sex:

alt text

"What do you mean lower myself? That's the only thing I've ever been. Just a simple human that couldn't save a little girl" -Edward Elric

Oh please... That was something you came up with. -_-

First of all, Tiger is my childhood friend, so I wouldn't do that. Second of all, something that crude is totally out of character for me. Oh, stilgar... I see why you got banned now lol. However, I think you could do well being a screenwriter for lifetime flicks. I like lifetime movies, so there's no shame in that!

• Banned

I don't think lifetime would make a movie about a man child who had sex with a stuffed animal and than bragged about it on a cartoon message board.

Hail to the king.

• IB

Who are you?

100 years of Rick and Morty

Lady_Hikari said:

Who are you?

I'm the #1 rated member on ASMB as determined by the community and I'm a long-time fan of many things. A jack of all trades, a master of them too!

• Banned

Why can't you shut the f**k up?

Are you this annoying in real life too?

What's it like to not have any friends?

Is Rebecca what you call your left hand or your right?

One question at a time, sir. I'll come back to you because you violated the tacit rules of my Ask Zeni episode. Somebody else in the meantime!

• Banned

Are you going to upvote me or not?

If you gotta go go with a smile

• Banned

Ok.

When is your loser ass gonna get a job?