Should I go out with her on Saturday or Sunday?
615   23

Hey, guys, the thing is that I don't have many expectations when it comes to dating, so I'm never thinking ahead. We'll just see what happens is my philosophy. Should be fun, maybe our personalities won't synch up, who knows. I don't know. I'm not worried. Here's the deal though. I do like Hunter x Hunter and on Saturday I was gonna watch the marathon on Toonami while drinking uncontrollably.

I'm not doing anything on Sunday either, actually I'm free any day of the week, but the problem with Sunday is that everything closes so darn early and I think she'd have more fun if we stayed out late. She's very attractive btw. Resembles a younger Elisha Cuthbert.

Decisions. Decisions. What do you think? Guess it's gotta be Sunday then, right?

• IB

go out on sunday then take the party home after ;O

100 years of Rick and Morty

Hunter x C**ter

"What do you mean lower myself? That's the only thing I've ever been. Just a simple human that couldn't save a little girl" -Edward Elric

• SwimNinja

Invite her over to watch Hunter x Hunter.

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

I can't take the party home. My mom's gonna talk to her endlessly and be a total buzzkill!

Can't believe I'm considering choosing HxH over getting to meet up and know about a girl, but that's why we're on ASMB!

I'd be surprised if she liked anime.

• Banned

I don't think the imaginary girl cares which day you don't take her out.

Hail to the king.

• SwimHero

Janeway Rules!

K, this is what I sent. I've been talking to her for a while even though the message makes it look like a sudden, rash move.

https://s32.postimg.org/sq5g2q9h1/unnamed.png

• SwimStar

what episode is hxh on? the earlier episodes aren't really the series' best, and there's a recap sometime soon i think? so saturday, i guess.

"Right. Because it seems to me that you’re exhibiting symptoms of depression, low self worth and anxiety."
    "Those are all different things, right?"

Uh... I don't wanna do this anymore. Maybe I should call it off.

QuebecElegy said:

what episode is hxh on? the earlier episodes aren't really the series' best, and there's a recap sometime soon i think? so saturday, i guess.

I believe it's the first seven episodes, but I haven't checked. I've seen all of them, I just thought it'd be fun to see then again while getting really drunk.

• Rants

Saturday. Take her out on Saturday.

Only old people and families go out on Sunday nights. Is this the impression you want to make on her?

"Yeah, I don't have a real job, so Sunday night works for me."

If you can't bear to miss a single, f---ing episode, what makes you think you're even remotely prepared to spend the night with her?

Have your mom tape it for you. From the looks of her house, she probably still owns a VCR.

ASMB Member since March 23, 2004.
    If brevity is the soul of wit, then abbreviation is the death of the soul.

Saturday is perfect and it's definitely what she wants to do, but I refuse to backtrack after I confidently asked her out for Sunday!

I have plenty of VCRs, but I've had digital cable since 2005 and none of the VCRs are hooked up to the digital and I've honestly never DVRed anything, nor do I know how to do it properly even though it's probably very simple to find out.

• AdultSwim.Com

the answer is gonna be, no.

dont go out with her, because there may be a day when you cant picture a world without her...

and something is definitely going to take her away

:robotfrustrated:Necrotic techno-magic bullshit.:robotfrustrated:COWBOY_STILGAR sed so

crickets chirp

-_-

I'll be fine without her haha. You've got me on some Lifetime movie crazy guy BS lol.

• AdultSwim.Com

the heart is stupid man, you can get yourself in serious trouble trying to give someone what they want

:robotfrustrated:Necrotic techno-magic bullshit.:robotfrustrated:COWBOY_STILGAR sed so

• AdultSwim.Com

and love isnt only broken inside the heart...

love is broken in the physical worlds every time she fails at life, with your blood in her blood in their blood

just..

she better be a nice girl zeni

rolls eyes

Oh please... Maybe in middle school I would have been on that sappy game! She's 18 btw

Just pulled a smooth switcheroo

"Saturday* I meant."