What is this place?
723   27

• IB

What happened to the screaming face-eyes? The separate boards? Why does this place look like Reddit's deformed cousin?

I'm sad and confused.

Too lazy to relearn HTML to recreate my old sig.

• SwimHero

yeah welcome back dude.
    they dropped the nukes on the boards and this is whats left.

Janeway Rules!

• IB

Yeah, no kidding. I came here a few days ago to see if Goldar had SwimGuardian status and then... All this. I'm actually quite bummed out.

• SwimVIP

-Ninja_Jesus- said:

What happened to the screaming face-eyes? The separate boards? Why does this place look like Reddit's deformed cousin?

I'm sad and confused.

The best advice to give you if you're new is to run and keep on running. It's all downhill from here.

"Revenge can be bittersweet, but if you sit back and watch, KARMA can be pure entertainment." ~ David Avocado Wolfe

"If a guy wants you for your breasts, thighs, and legs, send him to KFC. You're a lady, not a cheap value meal." ~ Nicolas Cage

• IB

I was a member here since 2006. Why did everything change?

• SwimPunk Banned

Lithium contract expired welcome to free and open source software

• SwimHero

aww man yeah.
    what you see here is what you get. all of us were thrown into the pile and the results are ugly.

Janeway Rules!

• IB

That's a damn shame. I built up my Incoherent Babbling Credit Score for nothing. :(

• SwimPunk Banned

Yup you're nothing now. How's it feel?

• SwimHero

-Ninja_Jesus- said:

That's a damn shame. I built up my Incoherent Babbling Credit Score for nothing. :(

most the people that you remember are gone as well. only a very few of us remain.

Janeway Rules!

• SwimVIP

-Ninja_Jesus- said:

The administrators want to treat ASMB like it's some half-assed social media site rather than a forum. We have YET to see any improvements with the layout and its board functions. It's been 1/2 year now and more posters continue to jump ship.

"Revenge can be bittersweet, but if you sit back and watch, KARMA can be pure entertainment." ~ David Avocado Wolfe

"If a guy wants you for your breasts, thighs, and legs, send him to KFC. You're a lady, not a cheap value meal." ~ Nicolas Cage

• IB

You know, it's actually pretty freeing. I loved the ranks and all but it felt like a hierarchy system to me. And none of my bans really matter anymore.

• IB

TheRealistMe said:

-Ninja_Jesus- said:

The administrators want to treat ASMB like it's some half-assed social media site rather than a forum. We have YET to see any improvements with the layout and its board functions. It's been 1/2 year now and more posters continue to jump ship.

I honestly don't blame them for leaving. I'd leave too.

• IB

distorted_reasoning said:

-Ninja_Jesus- said:

most the people that you remember are gone as well. only a very few of us remain.

Well I did see Viperslayer here recently, so that's cool.

• AdultSwim.Com

-Ninja_Jesus- said:

I'm sad and confused.

you missed the part where you dont need to be bummed out, these boards are a great enhancement

everyones getting along better there were a few shout outs to goldar, i was one of the last to speak to him

he commented on a beer joke i made.

:robotfrustrated:Necrotic techno-magic bullshit.:robotfrustrated:COWBOY_STILGAR sed so

• AdultSwim.Com

are you okay..?

ive brightened up a bit... i know who i am to you guys now

:robotfrustrated:Necrotic techno-magic bullshit.:robotfrustrated:COWBOY_STILGAR sed so

• IB

mumbojummie13 said:

are you okay..?

ive brightened up a bit... i know who i am to you guys now

Yeah, I'll be alright. I may not be here as often but I think I'll be here every so often.

• SwimVIP

-Ninja_Jesus- said:

TheRealistMe said:

-Ninja_Jesus- said:

If it weren't for the fact, that I managed to establish some kind of bond with some posters, I would've been left 2 years ago. LOL!

• AdultSwim.Com

theres a few old timers with your swim_level alts of the 04/06 range that know i got your backs

thanks for breaking my newbhood

• SwimHero

TheRealistMe said:

-Ninja_Jesus- said:

TheRealistMe said:

-Ninja_Jesus- said:

If it weren't for the fact, that I managed to establish some kind of bond with some posters, I would've been left 2 years ago. LOL!

ditto

Janeway Rules!

• SwimPunk Banned

-Ninja_Jesus- said:

You know, it's actually pretty freeing. I loved the ranks and all but it felt like a hierarchy system to me. And none of my bans really matter anymore.

I like that attitude!