So are there any rules anymore?
309   13

• IB

Are swear filters still a thing?

Too lazy to relearn HTML to recreate my old sig.

f**k yea

"What do you mean lower myself? That's the only thing I've ever been. Just a simple human that couldn't save a little girl" -Edward Elric

• SwimPunk Banned

Oh yea that's the other thing. We were told that the rules aren't as strict but we were given no other guidelines than that. It's been trial and error.

• IB

p00fy said:

Oh yea that's the other thing. We were told that the rules aren't as strict but we were given no other guidelines than that. It's been trial and error.

So does that mean we can cyber? ;)

There are plenty of rules. I can guide you along the way if you need help seeing as I'm the #1 ranked member of the ASMB according to the metrics.

• IB

Zenigundam said:

There are plenty of rules. I can guide you along the way if you need help seeing as I'm the #1 ranked member of the ASMB according to the metrics.

I don't know, Zeni; I was thinking that I could steal your place!

• SwimPunk Banned

Overly sexial posts are still catching bans. Marijuana seems to be an ok topic now. And people are getting away with some risqué anime pics as well

-Ninja_Jesus- said:

Zenigundam said:

http://boards.adultswim.com/users/sort-reputation

• SwimHero

like poofy said we still got rules here theyre just not enforced all that much.
    tho you still need to be careful because you can get dv and reported enough to get banned.

Janeway Rules!

• SwimPunk Banned

-Ninja_Jesus- said:

Zenigundam said:

Oh yea one more thing. Zeno up voted himself about 5000 times yesterday

• IB

Zenigundam said:

-Ninja_Jesus- said:

Zenigundam said:

http://boards.adultswim.com/users/sort-reputation

Psh, metrics schmetrics. You'll see! You'll all see!!!

• AdultSwim.Com

all the rules are your weapon to annihilate weirdo trolls, now pick a character

:robotfrustrated:Necrotic techno-magic bullshit.:robotfrustrated:COWBOY_STILGAR sed so

• IB Banned

Rule #1 Zenigundam is cancer and you shall only reply to pictures of actual cancer or barf.

The Hound.
    @Naraku4656 said:
    > IB's last thread was by Viperslayer